Security Network DVR / NVR with HDMI, 8-CH
The AP-708VL Standalone Network Digital Video Recorder features an 8-port PoE (Power over Ethernet) switch to power and transfer data from 8 IP security cameras, up to 5 Megapixel recording and playback resolution, and full HD video support. The AP-708VL Network DVR supports up to 8 TB of hard drive space between 2 SATA hard drives at 4 TB each. The AP-708VL also features H.264 video compression for high quality video at a lower file size, digital PTZ (pan, tilt, zoom) support through an RS-485 interface, and remote viewing capabilities via a Smartphone or Tablet app.
- Built-in 8-port PoE Switch
- Embedded Linux Operating System
- iOS / Android App for Remote Viewing
- Supports up to 5 Megapixel Resolution
- H.264 Video Compression for High Quality Video
- 2 SATA Interfaces (up to 8 TB of storage space)
- 8-CH Simultaneous Video Playback at D1 Resolution
- 3 USB 2.0 Slots for Mouse, Keyboard, or External Backup
- HDMI and VGA Video Outputs for HD Playback and Viewing
- Alarm, Manual, Motion Detection and Scheduled Recording Modes
Video Management Software
The AP-708VL is a Network Video Recorder (NVR) that comes with free Video Management Software (VMS) which allows you to view live and recorded video from several NVRs in multiple geographic locations through the Internet on the same screen.