Hikvision DS-7608NI 8 Channel Standalone NVR
Hikvision’s DS-7608NI is an 8 channel standalone NVR that’s iOS / Android compatible so you can view and manage your security system from anywhere in the world with an internet connection. With a free downloadable app from the iTunes or Google Play marketplace, your standalone NVR is always at your fingertips. The DS-7608NI also has a built-in 8-port PoE switch that cuts down on installation costs and labor by allowing you to send power to your cameras and transmit video to your NVR over a single Cat5e cable run. In some cases, you can even use your existing broadband network to further drive down your total cost of ownership!
This NVR is perfectly suited to monitor medium sized locations where true 1080p high definition video feeds are necessary. The DS-7608NI can record and store real-time video (up to 30fps) from 8 Hikvision IP cameras and is compatible with their 5 megapixel camera models as well so your system won’t miss a single detail when it matters the most. This Hikvision standalone NVR also supports up to 8TBs of HDD storage for your video archive (2x SATA slots @ 4TBs a piece) so you can have weeks of HD video on hand. The two additional USB slots let you quickly export video files to a flash drive or use those same USB memory sticks as local backup storage.
Additional DS-7608NI Standalone NVR Features:
- 8 independent port built-in power over Ethernet (PoE) switch
- iOS / Android smartphone and tablet compatible for remote viewing and system management
- True HD real-time recording and playback (1080p+) across all 8 channels
- Synchronous playback so you can review archived video while recording live feeds
- Supports up to 8 TBs of hard drive storage for weeks of archived HD video
- 2 USB slots for additional backup storage and quick exporting of video files