Custom PC-Based DVR Systems
Are you looking for a customized GeoVision or AVerMedia DVR system that meets certain requirements? If our PC-Based DVRs do not satisfy your needs, ApexCCTV will build a custom rig specifically for you. Our one-off surveillance DVRs will give you the chance to build a security system that works for you. Convinced? Contact us at 1-800-997-8460 for more details or continue reading below.
With a custom system you can have:
- Any processor, motherboard, etc.
- Custom chassis
- Your choice of GeoVision or AVerMedia capture card(s)
- Up to eight monitor outputs
- RAID Levels 0, 1, 5, 5+1, 6, 10, etc. for storage
- Attached Network storage, up to 30 TB
- Custom software applications
Like all of our GeoVision and AVerMedia DVR systems, your custom built solution will feature:
- Advanced Motion Detection Recording
- Advanced Remote Internet Monitoring / Recording / Backup
- Advanced Point-of-Sale Integration
- IP Network Camera Support
- PTZ Camera Control, Local & Over Internet
- Digital Watermark
- Object Counting
- Object Tracking
- Unattended and missing object detection
- Suspicious object detection
- Video Loss Detection
- Dynamic IP Address Support
- 1000 User Accounts
These systems will be hand-built by a seasoned technician in our state-of-the-art production facility. A second technician will perform a 23-point inspection of the system to ensure that all hardware and software configuration settings are correct. After this is done, the maximum number of cameras will be attached and it will be placed on a bench for a 24-hour burn-in/testing period. A final quality control check will be performed at the end of the burn-in period so when you receive your DVR, it is ready to go right out of the box fully configured.
As always, each and every custom security DVR you purchase from ApexCCTV comes with free, lifetime technical support from the same technicians that built it.
Still have questions? Ready to configure your next DVR system from ApexCCTV? Give us a call! 1-800-997-8460