GeoVision GV-ABL4712 Overview
The GeoVision GV-ABL4712 is a 4 megapixel infrared bullet network camera that's capable of capturing video footage at up to 20 fps at 2592 x 1520, 25 fps at 2560 x 1440, or 30 fps at 2048 x 1520. This lets you capture more detail in each frame thanks to the crystal clear, high definition video footage. Minute details that might have been obscured by a lower resolution camera are on full display. You can even capture the same high quality video footage in complete darkness up to 98' away due to the infrared cut filter and intelligent IR functionality. This low to no light capability (0.01 lux minimum illumination) makes the GV-ABL4712 a perfect choice for monitoring both indoor and outdoor environments with zero impact to efficiency.
This infrared bullet network camera also features a weatherproof (IP67) rated housing that protects the sensitive internal components by keeping dirt, dust, water, and humidity on the outside where it belongs. The GV-ABL4712 has a built-in micro SD card slot that accepts SD / SDHC / SDXC / UHS-I cards for local storage. It also features a 2.8 - 12mm motorized varifocal lens so you can adjust the focus and zoom on the fly from a remote location.
GeoVision GV-ABL4712 Specifications
- 1/3" progressive scan low lux CMOS sensor
- Min. illumination at 0.01 lux
- Triple streams from H.265, H.264 or MJPEG
- Up to 20 fps at 2592 x 1520, 25 fps at 2560 x 1440, 30 fps at 2048 x 1520
- Motorized varifocal lens for remote focus / zoom adjustment
- Intelligent IR
- IR distance up to 30 m (98.4 ft)
- Day and Night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- Ingress protection (IP67)
- Built-in micro SD card slot (SD / SDHC / SDXC / UHS-I, Class 10) for local storage
- Two-way audio
- DC 12V / PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Wide Dynamic Range Pro (WDR Pro)
- 3D noise reduction
- Motion detection
- Text overlay
- Privacy mask
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
Night Vision IR Camera
This camera can monitor at any time of day or night by using infrared (IR) LEDs to replace visible light. When the ambient light drops below the camera's minimum illumination setting, the IRs fire and the reflected infrared light allows camera's sensor chip to monitor as if it were lit by regular light.
Wide Dynamic Range Monitoring
The image below showcases the WDR feature that comes with this security camera. On the left, is a camera without WDR. Because of the harsh background lighting, foreground details are hidden by the shadows. On the right, is a camera with WDR on and it compensates for those shadows to capture those hidden details.
NVR Software Included
If you're going to be using a PC based NVR in your CCTV surveillance system, you'll need an IP camera software liecense to enable advanced surveillance features. Our IP cameras include a free copy of their VMS software for a quick installation on your NVR.
GeoVision GV-ABL4712 Packing List
- Bullet IP Camera
- Waterproof Rubber Set
- Screw Kit
- Drill Template Paster
- Download Guide
- Warranty Card
- It is required to apply patch files to all the supported software.
- Do not use clothes or any ordinary material to clean the camera cover since they may result in scratches.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Disclaimer: This product is built by GeoVision and designed to work with other GeoVision products. While it may support other brands, this product should be used with GeoVision products for best results. If you have questions about compatibility, please contact us via the Live Chat feature, the form on our contact page, or call 800-997-8460 to speak with one of our security experts.