The Bullet IP Camera is an outdoor network camera equipped with an automatic IR‐cut filter and an IR LED for day and night surveillance. The camera supports H.265 video codec to achieve better compression ratio while maintaining high quality pictures at reduced network bandwidths. With its motorized varifocal lens, the user can zoom and focus the camera from the Web interface. The GV‐ABL8712 adheres to IP67 standard, and can be powered through PoE. The camera is capable of providing a color live view not only in near darkness but also under contrasting light intensities with its super low lux CMOS image sensor and WDR pro.
GeoVision GV-ABL8712 Specifications
- 1/2" progressive scan super low lux CMOS sensor
- Min. illumination at 0.003 lux
- Triple streams from H.265, H.264 or MJPEG
- Up to 15 fps at 3840 x 2160, 30 fps at 2944 x 1656 / 2592 x 1944 / 2560 x 1440
- Motorized varifocal lens for remote focus / zoom adjustment
- Intelligent IR
- IR distance up to 50 m (164 ft)
- Day and Night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- Vandal resistance (IK10)
- Ingress protection (IP67)
- Built-in micro SD card slot (SD / SDHC / SDXC / UHS-I, Class 10) for local storage
- Two-way audio
- DC 12V / PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Wide Dynamic Range Pro (WDR Pro)
- 3D noise reduction
- Tampering alarm
- Motion detection
- Text overlay
- Privacy mask
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
Night Vision w/ IR LEDs
This camera can monitor at any time of day or night by using infrared (IR) LEDs to replace visible light. As you can see in the image, the left is an enclosed office space with zero lights on. When the IRs are on (like in the right side), you can clearly see the desks chairs and other details that were hidden by darkness before.
Wide Dynamic Range Camera
Wide dynamic range (WDR) is a vital feature for security cameras around the perimeter of your home or office. This functionality allows the camera to balance out harsh difference in lighting to create a clearer picture where details are washed out or hidden.
GeoVision GV-ABL8712 Packing List
- Bullet IP Camera
- Waterproof Rubber Set
- Screw Kit
- Drill Template Paster
- Download Guide
- Warranty Card
- It is required to apply patch files to all the supported software.
- Do not use clothes or any ordinary material to clean the camera cover since they may result in scratches.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Disclaimer: This product is built by GeoVision and designed to work with other GeoVision products. While it may support other brands, this product should be used with GeoVision products for best results. If you have questions about compatibility, please contact us via the Live Chat feature, the form on our contact page, or call 800-997-8460 to speak with one of our security experts.