GV-AS1520 is a controller with a built-in Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) reader of ISO18000-6C (EPC GEN2) standard. Designed for parking lot management, GV-AS1520 can read RFID tag within 10 m (32.8 ft).
GeoVision GV-AS1520 Specifications
- Built-in UHF Reader
- Built‐in 1 digital input and 4 relay outputs
- 1 RS-485 interface for connecting to up to 2 readers
- 1 network interface for connection with GV-ASManager and TCP/IP reader
- DC 12V / PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at, provides up to 25.5 W)
- Provide 12V DC power to external devices when in the PoE power mode
- Ideal sensing range within 10 m (32.8 ft)
- Support for up to 100,000 cards
- Electronic tag compliant with EPC Gen II (ISO18000-6C) standard
GeoVision GV-AS1520 Packing List
- Screw x 4
- Quick Guide
- Warranty Card
- GV-AS1520 is a controller with a built-in UHF RFID reader and therefore it cannot be used as an independent reader.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Disclaimer: This product is built by GeoVision and designed to work with other GeoVision products. While it may support other brands, this product should be used with GeoVision products for best results. If you have questions about compatibility, please contact us via the Live Chat feature, the form on our contact page, or call 800-997-8460 to speak with one of our security experts.