The Vandal Proof IP Dome is an outdoor camera designed with IK10 vandal resistance and IP67 ingress protection. GV-AVD2700 supports H.265 video codec to achieve better compression ratio while maintaining high quality pictures at reduced network bandwidths. The camera is equipped with an automatic IR-cut filter and IR LEDs for day and night surveillance. With Wide Dynamic Pro (WDR Pro), it can process scenes with contrasting intensities of light and produce clear image. Adjustable in 3 axis (pan, tilt and rotate), it offers an entry-level surveillance solution with all the essential features and excellent image quality.
GeoVision GV-AVD2700 Specifications
- 1/2.9" progressive scan low lux CMOS
- Min. illumination at 0.01 lux
- Triple streams from H.265, H.264 or MJPEG
- Up to 30 fps at 1920 × 1080
- Intelligent IR
- IR distance up to 30 m (98.4 ft)
- Day and Night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- Vandal resistance (IK10 for metal casing)
- Ingress protection (IP67)
- 3-axis mechanism (pan / tilt / rotate)
- DC 12V / PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Built-in micro SD card slot (SD/SDHC/SDXC/UHS-I, Class 10) for local storage
- Two-way audio
- Wide Dynamic Range Pro (WDR Pro)
- 3D noise reduction
- Motion detection
- Text overlay
- Privacy mask
- Tampering alarm
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
The image below is a great representation on how vital WDR cameras are for monitoring the entrances and exits of your property. Harsh lighting imbalances can cause the picture to be washed out or shrouded in darkness. WDR balances them out to reveal otherwise hidden details.
Low to No Light Monitoring
The image comparison below is between a camera without night vision (left) and one with night vision & its IR LEDs on (right). There are no major sources of light in this room and yet the camera can still clearly monitor the space.
GeoVision GV-AVD2700 Packing List
- IR Vandal Proof Dome
- Waterproof Rubber Set
- Screw Kit
- Drill Template Paster
- Torx Wrench
- Download Guide
- Warranty Card
- It is required to apply patch files to all the supported software.
- Do not use clothes or any ordinary material to clean the camera cover since they may result in scratches.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Disclaimer: This product is built by GeoVision and designed to work with other GeoVision products. While it may support other brands, this product should be used with GeoVision products for best results. If you have questions about compatibility, please contact us via the Live Chat feature, the form on our contact page, or call 800-997-8460 to speak with one of our security experts.