GeoVision GV-AVD4710 Overview
The GeoVision GV-AVD4710 is a vandal proof dome IP camera that features an IK10 / IP67 vandal and weatherproof casing to protect it from dirt, debris, water, humidity, and a variety of impacts so it can keep monitoring regardless of what is thrown its way. The 1/3" progressive scan CMOS image sensor help record video at stunning 4 megapixel video resolution (2560 x 1440 @ 25fps). The 2.8-12mm varifocal lens has a horizontal field of view (FOV) of 91° - 27° respectively and can be remotely controlled through the interface for on the fly adjustments.
The GV-AVD4710 also has an effective night vision range of up to 98' in complete darkness when using the IR cut filter or built-in intelligent IR LEDs. This Day/Night capability allows you to capture video at any time of day or night and even in harsh lighting conditions when WDR is on. The H.265 video codec provides a better video compression rate than other codecs which allows less bandwidth to be used when transferring and storing high definition video. This lets you store more video in your video recorder's archive without any degradation in quality.
GeoVision GV-AVD4710 Specifications
- 1/3" progressive scan low lux CMOS sensor
- Min. illumination at 0.02 lux
- Triple streams from H.265, H.264 or MJPEG
- Up to 20 fps at 2592 x 1520, 25 fps at 2560 x 1440, 30 fps at 2048 x 1520
- Motorized varifocal lens for remote focus / zoom adjustment
- Intelligent IR
- IR distance up to 30 m (98.4 ft)
- Day and Night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- Vandal resistance (IK10 for metal casing)
- Ingress protection (IP67)
- 3-axis mechanism (pan / tilt / rotate)
- DC 12V / PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Built-in micro SD card slot (SD/SDHC/SDXC/UHS-I, Class 10) for local storage
- Two-way audio
- Wide Dynamic Range Pro (WDR Pro)
- 3D noise reduction
- Motion detection
- Text overlay
- Privacy mask
- Tampering alarm
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
NVR Software Included
All of our IP cameras come with free NVR software that enables advanced monitoring features like motion detection, privacy masking, object counting, and much, much more. It also allows you to manage your video security system remotely via your iOS / Android smartphone or tablet. This will give you peace of mind no matter where you are.
Wide Dynamic Range Monitoring
The image below showcases the WDR feature that comes with this security camera. On the left, is a camera without WDR. Because of the harsh background lighting, foreground details are hidden by the shadows. On the right, is a camera with WDR on and it compensates for those shadows to capture those hidden details.
24/7 Infrared Monitoring
This camera can monitor at any time of day or night by using infrared (IR) LEDs to replace visible light. As you can see in the image, the left is an enclosed office space with zero lights on. When the IRs are on (like in the right side), you can clearly see the desks chairs and other details that were hidden by darkness before.
GeoVision GV-AVD4710 Packing List
- GV-AVD4710 IR Vandal Vandal Proof Dome
- Waterproof Rubber Set
- Screw Kit
- Drill Template Paster
- Torx Wrench
- Download Guide
- Warranty Card
- It is required to apply patch files to all the supported software.
- Do not use clothes or any ordinary material to clean the camera cover since they may result in scratches.
- Power adapters can be purchased upon request.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Disclaimer: This product is built by GeoVision and designed to work with other GeoVision products. While it may support other brands, this product should be used with GeoVision products for best results. If you have questions about compatibility, please contact us via the Live Chat feature, the form on our contact page, or call 800-997-8460 to speak with one of our security experts.