GeoVision GV-BL2501 2MP Super Low Lux IR-Bullet Camera, 3~9mm, D/N, IP67, P Iris, DC12V/AC24V/PoE
- Does not apply
GeoVision GV-BL2501 Overview
GeoVision GV-BL2501 2MP Super Low Lux IR Bullet Camera, 3~9mm, D/N, IP67, P-Iris, DC12V/AC24V/PoE
GV-BL2501 is an outdoor Bullet Camera which is able to provide a color live view in near darkness using its super low lux image sensor. The camera is also equipped with a P-Iris, which allows for precise control of exposure, producing images with better clarity and contrast.
The image below is a great representation on how vital WDR cameras are for monitoring the entrances and exits of your property. Harsh lighting imbalances can cause the picture to be washed out or shrouded in darkness. WDR balances them out to reveal otherwise hidden details.
GeoVision GV-BL2501 Specifications
- 1/2.8" progressive scan super low lux CMOS
- Min. illumination at 0.02 lux
- Dual streams from H.264 and MJPEG
- Up to 30 fps at 1920 × 1080
- Intelligent IR
- IR distance up to 50 m (164 ft)
- P-iris lens for auto iris control
- Vandal resistance (IK10 for metal casing)
- Ingress protection (IP67)
- Tolerant to extreme temperatures (-30°C ~ 50°C / -22°F ~ 122°F)
- One alarm input and sensor output
- Built-in micro SD card slot (SD/SDHC) for local storage
- Recording assigned by GV-Edge Recording Manager (Windows & Mac version)
- Two-way audio
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- 3D noise reduction
- Motion detection
- Tampering alarm
- Privacy mask
- IP address filtering
- DC 12V / AC 24V / PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Day and Night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- Supports iPhone, iPad, Android & 3GPP
- 31 languages on Web interface
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
Monitoring in Complete Darkness
Even if you're going to be monitoring an indoor space, you still need to record during off hours. Infrared cameras can monitor just as well at night as they do during the day due to their IR LEDs. In the image below, all of the overhead lights in the room are turned off and the only light besides the IR LEDs comes from the workstations in our cubicles.
GeoVision GV-BL2501 Packing List
- Bullet Camera
- Self Tapping Screw x 3
- Plastic Screw Anchor x 3
- Torx Wrench x 3
- Sun-Shield Cover Kit (1 Sun-Shield Cover, 2 Philips Head Screws, 2 Plastic Screw Spacers and 2 Hexagon Screws included)
- Silica Gel Bag x 2
- 2-Pin Terminal Block
- 3-Pin Terminal Block
- Power Adapter
- Installation Sticker
- Stand Kit (Conduit Converter, PG21 Conduit Connector, RJ-45 Connector, M3 Screw x 2, Cable Tie)
- Mounting Kit (M4 Screw x 3, Nut x 3, Plate x 3)
- Download Guide
- Warranty Card
- No memory card slot & local storage function for Argentina.
- The power adapter can be excluded upon request.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Disclaimer: This product is built by GeoVision and designed to work with other GeoVision products. While it may support other brands, this product should be used with GeoVision products for best results. If you have questions about compatibility, please contact us via the Live Chat feature, the form on our contact page, or call 800-997-8460 to speak with one of our security experts.