GeoVision GV-BL2511 2MP 3 9mm Motorized Bullet Camera, 3x Zoom, Super Low Lux, D/N, IP67, IR, P Iris, DC12V/AC24V/PoE
- Does not apply
GeoVision GV-BL2511 Overview
GeoVision GV-BL2511 2MP 3-9mm Motorized Bullet Camera, 3x Zoom, Super Low Lux, D/N, IP67, IR, P-Iris, DC12V/AC24V/PoE
GV-BL2511 is an outdoor Bullet Camera which is able to provide a color live view in near darkness, using its super low lux image sensor. With the motorized focus/zoom, users can remotely adjust the focus and zoom from the Web interface. The camera is also equipped with a P-Iris, which allows for precise control of exposure, producing images with better clarity and contrast.
WDR Security Camera
The image below displays how the WDR function helps security cameras clearly record video even in harsh lighting conditions.
GeoVision GV-BL2511 Specifications
- 1/2.8" progressive scan super low lux CMOS
- Min. illumination at 0.02 lux
- Dual streams from H.264 and MJPEG
- Up to 30 fps at 1920 × 1080
- Motorized varifocal lens for remote focus / zoom adjustment
- Intelligent IR
- IR distance up to 50 m (164 ft)
- P-iris lens for auto iris control
- Vandal resistance (IK10 for metal casing)
- Ingress protection (IP67)
- Tolerant to extreme temperatures (-20°C ~ 50°C/-4°F ~ 122°F)
- One alarm input and sensor output
- Built-in micro SD card slot (SD/SDHC) for local storage
- Recording assigned by GV-Edge Recording Manager (Windows & Mac version)
- Two-way audio
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- 3D noise reduction
- Motion detection
- Tampering alarm
- Privacy mask
- IP address filtering
- DC 12V / AC 24V / PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Day and Night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- Supports iPhone, iPad, Android & 3GPP
- 31 languages on Web interface
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
24/7 Infrared Monitoring
The image below shows the difference between a security camera without IR LEDs or night vision functionality and one with infrared LEDs. With the IRs on, you can clearly see the entirety of this space even in complete darkness.
GeoVision GV-BL2511 Packing List
- Bullet Camera
- Self Tapping Screw x 3
- Plastic Screw Anchor x 3
- Torx Wrench x 3
- Sun-Shield Cover Kit (1 Sun-Shield Cover, 2 Philips Head Screws, 2 Plastic Screw Spacers and 2 Hexagon Screws included)
- Silica Gel Bag x 2
- 2-Pin Terminal Block
- 3-Pin Terminal Block
- Power Adapter
- Installation Sticker
- Stand Kit (Conduit Converter, PG21 Conduit Connector, RJ-45 Connector, M3 Screw x 2, Cable Tie)
- Mounting Kit (M4 Screw x 3, Nut x 3, Plate x 3)
- Download Guide
- Warranty Card
- No memory card slot & local storage function for Argentina.
- The power adapter can be excluded upon request.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Disclaimer: This product is built by GeoVision and designed to work with other GeoVision products. While it may support other brands, this product should be used with GeoVision products for best results. If you have questions about compatibility, please contact us via the Live Chat feature, the form on our contact page, or call 800-997-8460 to speak with one of our security experts.