GeoVision GV-BL3411 3MP 3~9mm Motorized Bullet Camera, 3x Zoom, WDR-Pro, D/N, IP67, IR, P Iris, DC12V/AC24V/PoE
- Does not apply
GeoVision GV-BL3411 Overview
GeoVision GV-BL3411 3MP 3~9mm Motorized Bullet Camera, 3x Zoom, WDR Pro, D/N, IP67, IR, P-Iris, DC12V/AC24V/PoE
GV-BL3411 is an outdoor Bullet Camera that can produce clear image for scenes containing contrasting intensity of lights using its WDR Pro sensor. With the motorized focus/zoom, users can remotely adjust the focus and zoom from the Web interface. The camera is also equipped with a P-Iris, which allows for precise control of exposure, producing images with better clarity and contrast.
GeoVision GV-BL3411 Specifications
- 3MP progressive scan CMOS
- Dual streams from H.264 and MJPEG
- Up to 20 fps at 2048 × 1536
- Intelligent IR
- IR distance up to 50 m (164 ft)
- P-iris lens for auto iris control
- Motorized varifocal lens for remote focus / zoom adjustment
- Vandal resistance (IK10 for metal casing)
- Ingress protection (IP67)
- Tolerant to extreme temperatures (-20°C ~ 50°C/-4°F ~ 122°F)
- One alarm input and sensor output
- Built-in micro SD card slot (SD/SDHC) for local storage
- Recording assigned by GV-Edge Recording Manager (Windows & Mac version)
- Two-way audio
- Wide Dynamic Range Pro (WDR Pro)
- 2D noise reduction
- Motion detection
- Tampering alarm
- Privacy mask
- IP address filtering
- DC 12V / AC 24V / PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Day and Night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- Supports iPhone, iPad, Android & 3GPP
- 31 languages on Web interface
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
WDR Security Camera
The WDR feature on security cameras works by taking the brightest and darkest version of an image and overlaying them atop one another to create a balanced medium. This makes them excellent for monitoring areas with exterior doors and/or windoes.
IR Camera Surveillance
The image below shows the difference between a security camera without IR LEDs or night vision functionality and one with infrared LEDs. With the IRs on, you can clearly see the entirety of this space even in complete darkness.
GeoVision GV-BL3411 Packing List
- Bullet Camera
- Self Tapping Screw x 3
- Plastic Screw Anchor x 3
- Torx Wrench x 3
- Sun-Shield Cover Kit (1 Sun-Shield Cover, 2 Philips Head Screws, 2 Plastic Screw Spacers and 2 Hexagon Screws included)
- Silica Gel Bag x 2
- 2-Pin Terminal Block
- 3-Pin Terminal Block
- Power Adapter
- Installation Sticker
- Stand Kit (Conduit Converter, PG21 Conduit Connector, RJ-45 Connector, M3 Screw x 2, Cable Tie)
- Mounting Kit (M4 Screw x 3, Nut x 3, Plate x 3)
- Download Guide
- Warranty Card
- No memory card slot & local storage function for Argentina.
- The power adapter can be excluded upon request.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Disclaimer: This product is built by GeoVision and designed to work with other GeoVision products. While it may support other brands, this product should be used with GeoVision products for best results. If you have questions about compatibility, please contact us via the Live Chat feature, the form on our contact page, or call 800-997-8460 to speak with one of our security experts.