GeoVision GV-BL3700 H.265 3MP 3 9mm P Iris, Super Low Lux, WDR-Pro, IR-bullet Camera, PoE
- Does not apply
GeoVision GV-BL3700 Overview
GeoVision GV-BL3700 H.265 3MP 3-9mm P-Iris, Super Low Lux, WDR Pro, IR bullet Camera, PoE
GV-BL3700 is an outdoor camera for optimal day and night surveillance. The camera can support H.265 video codec to achieve better compression ratio while maintaining high quality pictures at reduced network bandwidths. For night operations, the camera allows up to 30 m (98.4 ft) IR effective distance. The camera is capable of not only providing a color live view in near darkness but also under contrasting light intensities using super low lux CMOS image sensor, and WDR pro. It also uses P-iris to produce images with better clarify and contrast.
GeoVision GV-BL3700 Specifications
- 1/2.8" progressive scan super low lux CMOS
- Min. illumination at 0.01 lux
- Triple streams from H.265, H.264 and MJPEG
- Up to 30 fps at 2048 × 1536
- P-iris lens for auto iris control
- Vandal resistance (IK10 for metal casing)
- Ingress protection (IP67)
- Day and Night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- Intelligent IR
- IR distance up to 30 m (98.4 ft)
- Two-way audio
- One alarm input and sensor output
- Built-in micro SD card slot (SD/SDHC/SDXC/UHS-I) for local storage
- DC 12V / PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Wide Dynamic Range Pro (WDR Pro)
- Smart streaming
- Text overlay
- Tampering alarm
- 3D noise reduction
- IP address filtering
- Recording assigned by GV-Edge Recording Manager (Windows & Mac version)
- Supports iPhone, iPad, Android & 3GPP
- 31 languages on Web interface
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
Night Vision Monitoring
Infrared cameras are great for monitoring low to no light environments. When there isn't enough visible light, the IRs flip on and the camera switches to black and white mode. You can see in the image below that the only visible light comes from computer LEDs and a red sign in the back corner. With the IRs on, you can see almost everything in this 50' long space.
Wide Dynamic Range Camera
Wide dynamic range (WDR) is a feature on some security cameras that automatically compensate for harsh differences in lighting to produce a clear, balanced picture.
GeoVision GV-BL3700 Packing List
- H.265 Bullet Camera
- Sun-Shield Cover
- Screw for Sun‐shield Cover x 2
- Washer x 2
- Screw for Supporting Rack x 3
- Screw anchor x 3
- Silica Gel Bag x 2
- Screw for Mounting Kit x 3
- Nut for Mounting Kit x 3
- Hex Wrench
- RJ-45 Connector x 2
- Download Guide
- Warranty Card
- No memory card slot & local storage function for Argentina.
- Smart streaming requires either GV‐DVR / NVR V126.96.36.199 or GV‐VMS V16.10.3.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Disclaimer: This product is built by GeoVision and designed to work with other GeoVision products. While it may support other brands, this product should be used with GeoVision products for best results. If you have questions about compatibility, please contact us via the Live Chat feature, the form on our contact page, or call 800-997-8460 to speak with one of our security experts.