GeoVision GV-BL4702 4MP Low Lux Bullet IP Camera
GeoVision GV-BL4702 Overview
The GeoVision GV-BL4702 is a low lux bullet IP camera that's perfectly suited to monitor nearly any type of environment regardless of lighting or weather conditions. The IP67 weather proof camera housing keeps the sensitive internal components safe from dirt, debris, moisture, and jets of water. The camera enclosure is also vandal proof rated (IK10) which allows it to absorb direct blows from flying debris, would be vandals, or criminals looking to damage your camera before committing a crime on your property.
The super low lux CMOS image sensor is capable of capturing color video down to a minimum illumination of 0.02 lux. When it dips lower, the intelligent IR system will fire and switch the camera into night vision mode. The powerful IR LEDs give the GV-BL4702 an effective night vision range of 164' even in complete darkness. This bullet IP camera also features a 2.8 - 12mm varifocal lens that can be adjusted to change the field of view (FOV) from anywhere between 102° to 38°.
The GV-BL4702 also makes use of the H.265 video compression codec that maintains a better compression ratio without sacrificing video quality so you can use less HDD space to store video. This allows you to capture video at 2592x1520 @ 20fps, 2560x1440 @ 24 fps, or 2048x1520 @ 30fps without eating up your HDD storage.
GeoVision GV-BL4702 Specifications
- 1/3" progressive scan super low lux CMOS
- Min. illumination at 0.02 lux
- Triple streams from H.265, H.264 and MJPEG
- Up to 20 fps at 2592 x 1520, 24 fps at 2560 x 1440, 30 fps at 2048 x 1520
- Intelligent IR
- IR distance up to 50 m (164 ft)
- Day and Night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- Vandal resistance (IK10 for metal casing)
- Ingress protection (IP67)
- Tolerant to extreme temperatures (-30°C ~ 60°C/-22°F ~ 140°F)
- One sensor input and one alarm output
- Built-in micro SD card slot (SD/SDHC/SDXC/UHS-I, Class 10) for local storage
- Two-way audio
- Wide Dynamic Range Pro (WDR Pro)
- 3D noise reduction
- Motion detection
- Tampering alarm
- Privacy mask
- IP address filtering
- DC 12V / AC 24V / PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Supports iPhone, iPad, Android & 3GPP
- 31 languages on Web interface
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
The image comparison below is between a camera without night vision (left) and one with night vision & its IR LEDs on (right). There are no major sources of light in this room and yet the camera can still clearly monitor the space.
WDR Security Camera
The image below is a great representation on how vital WDR cameras are for monitoring the entrances and exits of your property. Harsh lighting imbalances can cause the picture to be washed out or shrouded in darkness. WDR balances them out to reveal otherwise hidden details.
NVR Software Included
If you're going to be using a PC based NVR in your CCTV surveillance system, you'll need an IP camera software liecense to enable advanced surveillance features. Our IP cameras include a free copy of their VMS software for a quick installation on your NVR.
GeoVision GV-BL4702 Packing List
- H.265 Bullet Camera
- Stand Kit (Conduit Converter, PG21 Conduit Connector, RJ-45 Connector, M3 Screw x 2, Cable Tie)
- Sun-Shield Cover Kit (Sun-Shield Cover, Philips Head Screws x 2, Plastic Screw Spacers x 2, Hexagon Screws x 2)
- Mounting Kit (M4 Screw x 3, Nut x 3, Plate x 3)
- Screw Anchor x 3
- Screw for Mounting Kit x 3
- Hex Wrench
- 4 mm Wrench
- 2.5 mm Wrench
- Silica Gel Bag x 2
- Installation Sticker
- Download Guide
- Warranty Card
- No Memory Card Slot & local storage function for Argentina.
- Mind the following when using an inserted memory card for recording:
- Recorded data on the memory card can be damaged or lost if the data are accessed while the camera is under physical shock, power interruption, memory card detachment or when the memory card reaches the end of its lifespan. No guarantee is provided for such causes.
- To avoid power outage, it is highly suggested to apply a battery backup (UPS).
- For better performance, it is highly suggested to use Micro SD card of MLC NAND flash, Class 10.
- Replace the memory card when its read/write speed is lower than 6 MB/s or when the memory card is frequently undetected by the camera.
- Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
Disclaimer: This product is built by GeoVision and designed to work with other GeoVision products. While it may support other brands, this product should be used with GeoVision products for best results. If you have questions about compatibility, please contact us via the Live Chat feature, the form on our contact page, or call 800-997-8460 to speak with one of our security experts.