GeoVision GV-BL4713 Overview
The GeoVision GV-BL4713 is an outdoor bullet IP camera that features a 2.8 - 12mm varifocal lens with a 102° - 38° FOV. The GV-BL4713 also has a built-in, motorized 4.4x zoom lens that can be operated remotely for on the fly focus and zoom adjustments. It also comes with a removable IR cut filter which allows for true Day/Night functionality with a night vision range of up to 60m (or ~197'). It even has a low lux CMOS sensor chip to allow color monitoring down to 0.02 lux.
This outdoor bullet IP camera is enclosed in an IP67/IK10 camera housing that is both weatherproof and vandal resistant. This protects the camera from the elements as well as would be criminals so it can monitor any environment both indoors and out. The GV-BL4713 can also tolerate a wide range of temperatures from -4°F to 122°F (or -20°C to 50°C) so it can safely monitor any location except in the most extreme climates.
The GeoVision GV-BL4713 also comes with additional features like wide dynamic pro, motion detection, privacy masking, IP address filtering, triple streams from H.265 / H.264 / MJPEG, and the outdoor bullet camera can be powered by 12v DC, 24v AC, or PoE (IEEE 802.3af).
GeoVision GV-BL4713 Specifications
- 1/3" progressive scan super low lux CMOS
- Min. illumination at 0.02 lux
- Triple streams from H.265, H.264 and MJPEG
- Up to 20 fps at 2592 x 1520, 24 fps at 2560 x 1440, 30 fps at 2048 x 1520
- Intelligent IR
- IR distance up to 60 m (196.85 ft)
- Day and Night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- Motorized varifocal lens for remote focus / zoom adjustment
- Vandal resistance (IK10 for metal casing)
- Ingress protection (IP67)
- Tolerant to extreme temperatures (-20°C ~ 50°C/-4°F ~ 122°F)
- One sensor input and one alarm output
- Built-in micro SD card slot (SD/SDHC/SDXC/UHS-I, Class 10) for local storage
- Two-way audio
- Wide Dynamic Range Pro (WDR Pro)
- 3D noise reduction
- Motion detection
- Tampering alarm
- Privacy mask
- IP address filtering
- DC 12V / AC 24V / PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Supports iPhone, iPad, Android & 3GPP
- 31 languages on Web interface
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
Monitoring in Complete Darkness
The image comparison below is between a camera without night vision (left) and one with night vision & its IR LEDs on (right). There are no major sources of light in this room and yet the camera can still clearly monitor the space.
Wide Dynamic Range Monitoring
The image below compares what a video feed looks like with (right) and without (left) WDR on. Cameras without WDR have trouble monitoring spaces near exterior doors & windows because the harsh background lighting washes out details in the foreground. WDR corrects that.
GeoVision GV-BL4713 Packing List
- H.265 Bullet Camera
- Stand Kit (Conduit Converter, PG21 Conduit Connector, RJ-45 Connector, M3 Screw x 2, Cable Tie)
- Mounting Kit (M4 Screw x 3, Nut x 3, Plate x 3)
- Screw Anchor x 3
- Screw for Mounting Kit x 3
- Hex Wrench
- 4 mm Wrench
- 2.5 mm Wrench
- Silica Gel Bag x 2
- Installation Sticker
- Download Guide
- Warranty Card
- No Memory Card Slot & local storage function for Argentina.
- Mind the following when using an inserted memory card for recording:
- Recorded data on the memory card can be damaged or lost if the data are accessed while the camera is under physical shock, power interruption, memory card detachment or when the memory card reaches the end of its lifespan. No guarantee is provided for such causes.
- To avoid power outage, it is highly suggested to apply a battery backup (UPS).
- For better performance, it is highly suggested to use Micro SD card of MLC NAND flash, Class 10.
- Replace the memory card when its read/write speed is lower than 6 MB/s or when the memory card is frequently undetected by the camera.
- Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
Disclaimer: This product is built by GeoVision and designed to work with other GeoVision products. While it may support other brands, this product should be used with GeoVision products for best results. If you have questions about compatibility, please contact us via the Live Chat feature, the form on our contact page, or call 800-997-8460 to speak with one of our security experts.