GeoVision GV-BL5311 5MP 4.5~9mm Motorized Bullet Camera, 2x Zoom, D/N, IP67, IR, P Iris, DC12V/AC24V/PoE
- Does not apply
GeoVision GV-BL5311 Overview
GeoVision GV-BL5311 5MP 4.5~9mm Motorized Bullet Camera, 2x Zoom, D/N, IP67, IR, P-Iris, DC12V/AC24V/PoE
GV-BL5311 is an outdoor Bullet Camera that is equipped with the motorized focus/zoom, users can remotely adjust the focus and zoom from the Web interface. Using its P-Iris, the camera also allows for precise control of exposure, producing images with better clarity and contrast.
Wide Dynamic Range Support
Wide dynamic range (WDR) is a feature on some security cameras that automatically compensate for harsh differences in lighting to produce a clear, balanced picture.
24/7 Infrared Monitoring
Infrared cameras are great for monitoring low to no light environments. When there isn't enough visible light, the IRs flip on and the camera switches to black and white mode. You can see in the image below that the only visible light comes from computer LEDs and a red sign in the back corner. With the IRs on, you can see almost everything in this 50' long space.
GeoVision GV-BL5311 Specifications
- 5MP progressive scan CMOS
- Dual streams from H.264 and MJPEG
- Up to 10 fps at 2560 × 1920
- Intelligent IR
- IR distance up to 40 m (131 ft)
- P-iris lens for auto iris control
- Motorized varifocal lens for remote focus / zoom adjustment
- Vandal resistance (IK10 for metal casing)
- Ingress protection (IP67)
- Tolerant to extreme temperatures (-20°C ~ 50°C/-4°F ~ 122°F)
- One alarm input and sensor output
- Built-in micro SD card slot (SD/SDHC) for local storage
- Recording assigned by GV-Edge Recording Manager (Windows & Mac version)
- Two-way audio
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- 2D noise reduction
- Motion detection
- Tampering alarm
- Privacy mask
- IP address filtering
- DC 12V / AC 24V / PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Day and Night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- Supports iPhone, iPad, Android & 3GPP
- 31 languages on Web interface
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
GeoVision GV-BL5311 Packing List
- Bullet Camera
- Self Tapping Screw x 3
- Plastic Screw Anchor x 3
- Torx Wrench x 3
- Sun-Shield Cover Kit (1 Sun-Shield Cover, 2 Philips Head Screws, 2 Plastic Screw Spacers and 2 Hexagon Screws included)
- Silica Gel Bag x 2
- 2-Pin Terminal Block
- 3-Pin Terminal Block
- Power Adapter
- Installation Sticker
- Stand Kit (Conduit Converter, PG21 Conduit Connector, RJ-45 Connector, M3 Screw x 2, Cable Tie)
- Mounting Kit (M4 Screw x 3, Nut x 3, Plate x 3)
- Download Guide
- Warranty Card
- No memory card slot & local storage function for Argentina.
- The power adapter can be excluded upon request.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Disclaimer: This product is built by GeoVision and designed to work with other GeoVision products. While it may support other brands, this product should be used with GeoVision products for best results. If you have questions about compatibility, please contact us via the Live Chat feature, the form on our contact page, or call 800-997-8460 to speak with one of our security experts.