GeoVision GV-BL5700 H.265 5MP 4 8mm P Iris, IR-Bullet Camera, PoE
- Does not apply
GeoVision GV-BL5700 Overview
GeoVision GV-BL5700 H.265 5MP 4-8mm P-Iris, IR Bullet Camera, PoE
GV-BL5700 is an outdoor camera for optimal day and night surveillance. GV-BL5700 can support H.265 video codec to achieve better compression ratio while maintaining high quality picture at reduced network bandwidths. For night operations, the camera allows up to 30 m (98.4 ft) IR effective distance. It also uses P-iris to produce images with better clarify and contrast.
Incorporating PoE into your CCTV system lets you send both power and video over a single Ethernet cable. Some NVRs come with a built-in PoE switch, but if yours doesn't, you'll need to pick up a PoE injector or PoE network switch to send power over your Cat5 cable.
GeoVision GV-BL5700 Specifications
- 1/1.8" progressive scan low lux CMOS
- Triple streams from H.265, H.264 and MJPEG
- Up to 30 fps at 2592 × 1944
- P-iris lens for auto iris control
- Vandal resistance (IK10 for metal casing)
- Ingress protection (IP67)
- Day and Night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- Intelligent IR
- IR distance up to 30 m (98.4 ft)
- Two-way audio
- One alarm input and sensor output
- Built-in micro SD card slot (SD/SDHC/SDXC/UHS-I) for local storage
- DC 12V / PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- Smart streaming
- Text overlay
- Tampering alarm
- 3D noise reduction
- IP address filtering
- Recording assigned by GV-Edge Recording Manager (Windows & Mac version)
- Supports iPhone, iPad, Android & 3GPP
- 31 languages on Web interface
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
Night Vision w/ IR LEDs
This camera can monitor at any time of day or night by using infrared (IR) LEDs to replace visible light. As you can see in the image, the left is an enclosed office space with zero lights on. When the IRs are on (like in the right side), you can clearly see the desks chairs and other details that were hidden by darkness before.
Wide Dynamic Range Camera
The image below showcases the WDR feature that comes with this security camera. On the left, is a camera without WDR. Because of the harsh background lighting, foreground details are hidden by the shadows. On the right, is a camera with WDR on and it compensates for those shadows to capture those hidden details.
GeoVision GV-BL5700 Packing List
- H.265 Bullet Camera
- Sun-Shield Cover
- Screw for Sun‐shield Cover x 2
- Washer x 2
- Screw for Supporting Rack x 3
- Screw anchor x 3
- Silica Gel Bag x 2
- Screw for Mounting Kit x 3
- Nut for Mounting Kit x 3
- Hex Wrench
- RJ-45 Connector x 2
- Download Guide
- Warranty Card
- No memory card slot & local storage function for Argentina.
- Smart streaming requires either GV‐DVR / NVR V18.104.22.168 or GV‐VMS V16.10.3.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Disclaimer: This product is built by GeoVision and designed to work with other GeoVision products. While it may support other brands, this product should be used with GeoVision products for best results. If you have questions about compatibility, please contact us via the Live Chat feature, the form on our contact page, or call 800-997-8460 to speak with one of our security experts.