GeoVision GV-BL5713 Overview
The GeoVision GV-BL5713 is an outdoor infrared bullet IP camera that was specifically engineered to capture the highest quality video possible even in inclement weather or harsh lighting conditions. The wide temperature operating band (-4° - 122°F) coupled with the IP67 & IK 10 weather / vandal proof camera housing makes the GV-BL5713 an excellent choice for monitoring outdoor environments all year round.
This outdoor infrared bullet IP camera makes use of the H.265 codec which is a more efficient video compression protocol that creates smaller video files sacrificing video quality. This allows you to use less bandwidth than if you were using H.264. The GV-BL5713 also features a 2x zoom lens so you can focus on a specific area to capture fine details in 2592 x 1944 resolution @ 30 fps. It comes with a 4 - 8mm varifocal P-iris lens that creates a 90° - 50° FOV.
Image quality is of the utmost concern with the GV-BL5713 which is why it has a robust suite of image setting features right out of the box. You can fine tune your video quality with white balance, flicker-less, shutterspeed, D/N sensitivity, backlight compensation (BLC), WDR, defog, low lux enchancement, and de-noise for the clearest picture possible out of this 5MP bullet camera.
GeoVision GV-BL5713 Specifications
- 1/1.8" progressive scan low lux CMOS
- Min. illumination at 0.03 lux
- Triple streams from H.265, H.264 and MJPEG
- Up to 30 fps at 2592 × 1944
- Intelligent IR
- IR distance up to 60 m (196.85 ft)
- Day and Night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- Motorized varifocal lens for remote focus / zoom adjustment
- Vandal resistance (IK10 for metal casing)
- Ingress protection (IP67)
- Tolerant to extreme temperatures (-20°C ~ 50°C/-4°F ~ 122°F)
- One sensor input and one alarm output
- Built-in micro SD card slot (SD/SDHC/SDXC/UHS-I, Class 10) for local storage
- Two-way audio
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- 3D noise reduction
- Motion detection
- Tampering alarm
- Privacy mask
- IP address filtering
- DC 12V / AC 24V / PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Supports iPhone, iPad, Android & 3GPP
- 31 languages on Web interface
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
Night Vision Video Surveillance
This camera can monitor at any time of day or night by using infrared (IR) LEDs to replace visible light. When the ambient light drops below the camera's minimum illumination setting, the IRs fire and the reflected infrared light allows camera's sensor chip to monitor as if it were lit by regular light.
Wide Dynamic Range Monitoring
Wide dynamic range (WDR) is a vital feature for security cameras around the perimeter of your home or office. This functionality allows the camera to balance out harsh difference in lighting to create a clearer picture where details are washed out or hidden.
GeoVision GV-BL5713 Packing List
- H.265 Bullet Camera
- Stand Kit (Conduit Converter, PG21 Conduit Connector, RJ-45 Connector, M3 Screw x 2, Cable Tie)
- Mounting Kit (M4 Screw x 3, Nut x 3, Plate x 3)
- Screw Anchor x 3
- Screw for Mounting Kit x 3
- Hex Wrench
- 4 mm Wrench
- 2.5 mm Wrench
- Silica Gel Bag x 2
- Installation Sticker
- Download Guide
- Warranty Card
- No Memory Card Slot & local storage function for Argentina.
- Mind the following when using an inserted memory card for recording:
- Recorded data on the memory card can be damaged or lost if the data are accessed while the camera is under physical shock, power interruption, memory card detachment or when the memory card reaches the end of its lifespan. No guarantee is provided for such causes.
- To avoid power outage, it is highly suggested to apply a battery backup (UPS).
- For better performance, it is highly suggested to use Micro SD card of MLC NAND flash, Class 10.
- Replace the memory card when its read/write speed is lower than 6 MB/s or when the memory card is frequently undetected by the camera.
- Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
Disclaimer: This product is built by GeoVision and designed to work with other GeoVision products. While it may support other brands, this product should be used with GeoVision products for best results. If you have questions about compatibility, please contact us via the Live Chat feature, the form on our contact page, or call 800-997-8460 to speak with one of our security experts.