GeoVision GV-BL5713 Overview
The GeoVision GV-BL5713 is an outdoor infrared bullet IP camera that was specifically engineered to capture the highest quality video possible even in inclement weather or harsh lighting conditions. The wide temperature operating band (-4° - 122°F) coupled with the IP67 & IK 10 weather / vandal proof camera housing makes the GV-BL5713 an excellent choice for monitoring outdoor environments all year round.
This outdoor infrared bullet IP camera makes use of the H.265 codec which is a more efficient video compression protocol that creates smaller video files sacrificing video quality. This allows you to use less bandwidth than if you were using H.264. The GV-BL5713 also features a 2x zoom lens so you can focus on a specific area to capture fine details in 2592 x 1944 resolution @ 30 fps. It comes with a 4 - 8mm varifocal P-iris lens that creates a 90° - 50° FOV.
Image quality is of the utmost concern with the GV-BL5713 which is why it has a robust suite of image setting features right out of the box. You can fine tune your video quality with white balance, flicker-less, shutterspeed, D/N sensitivity, backlight compensation (BLC), WDR, defog, low lux enchancement, and de-noise for the clearest picture possible out of this 5MP bullet camera.
GeoVision GV-BL5713 Specifications
- 1/1.8" progressive scan low lux CMOS
- Min. illumination at 0.03 lux
- Triple streams from H.265, H.264 and MJPEG
- Up to 30 fps at 2592 × 1944
- Intelligent IR
- IR distance up to 60 m (196.85 ft)
- Day and Night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- Motorized varifocal lens for remote focus / zoom adjustment
- Vandal resistance (IK10 for metal casing)
- Ingress protection (IP67)
- Tolerant to extreme temperatures (-20°C ~ 50°C/-4°F ~ 122°F)
- One sensor input and one alarm output
- Built-in micro SD card slot (SD/SDHC/SDXC/UHS-I, Class 10) for local storage
- Two-way audio
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- 3D noise reduction
- Motion detection
- Tampering alarm
- Privacy mask
- IP address filtering
- DC 12V / AC 24V / PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Supports iPhone, iPad, Android & 3GPP
- 31 languages on Web interface
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
GeoVision GV-BL5713 Packing List
- H.265 Bullet Camera
- Stand Kit (Conduit Converter, PG21 Conduit Connector, RJ-45 Connector, M3 Screw x 2, Cable Tie)
- Mounting Kit (M4 Screw x 3, Nut x 3, Plate x 3)
- Screw Anchor x 3
- Screw for Mounting Kit x 3
- Hex Wrench
- 4 mm Wrench
- 2.5 mm Wrench
- Silica Gel Bag x 2
- Installation Sticker
- Download Guide
- Warranty Card
- No Memory Card Slot & local storage function for Argentina.
- Mind the following when using an inserted memory card for recording:
- Recorded data on the memory card can be damaged or lost if the data are accessed while the camera is under physical shock, power interruption, memory card detachment or when the memory card reaches the end of its lifespan. No guarantee is provided for such causes.
- To avoid power outage, it is highly suggested to apply a battery backup (UPS).
- For better performance, it is highly suggested to use Micro SD card of MLC NAND flash, Class 10.
- Replace the memory card when its read/write speed is lower than 6 MB/s or when the memory card is frequently undetected by the camera.
- Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
The security threats your home or business faces evolve with each passing year and the days of having a single security guard with a paper sign-in sheet to keep your company safe are long over. Apex CCTV has designed, engineered, and installed modern surveillance solutions to protect thousands of clients across all industries and sectors from the modern security threats to their people, assets, and properties. From initial discovery to implementation and integration, our staff of security professionals is there at every step of the way to ensure that your video surveillance system installation goes smoothly.
At Apex CCTV, protecting your home or business is our business and we take great pride in our ability to solve your company's security challenges. We place a heavy emphasis on technical expertise throughout every facet and level of our organization so your security system installation is done right the first time. No matter how complex or extensive your system, our network of local surveillance installation specialists possess the expertise and quality of workmanship to seamlessly integrate your solution with your existing infrastructure.
Apex CCTV is a leading direct supplier of professional-grade HD security cameras and systems with the largest selection security cameras available. We strive to provide you with only the best quality security and surveillance equipment that's affordable and reliable.
Here at Apex CCTV we offer our installation services in every state, so whether you need installation from your home to business to store, we have got you covered.
We cater mostly to business needs, but do have installers for larger home systems, available.
Call us today at 800-997-8460.