GeoVision GV-BX12201 Overview
GeoVision GV-BX12201 12MP Box Camera, Varifocal 4.1~9 mm, D/N, DC 12V/24V AC/PoE
The GV-BX12201 is a dual-stream, day/night indoor IP camera containing a varifocal lens. The camera is equipped with a progressive scan CMOS image sensor. The camera features a 12 MP resolution, and the increased pixel density allows the camera to capture scenes of greater details.
GeoVision GV-BX12201 Specifications
- 1/1.7" progressive scan CMOS
- Dual streams from H.264 and MJPEG
- Up to 15 fps at 4000 × 3000, 30 fps at 3840 × 2160
- Built-in / external microphone
- Two-way audio
- One sensor input and one alarm output
- TV-out support
- Mini USB slot for WiFi Adapter
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- Low lux enhancement
- 3D noise reduction
- Smart streaming
- Motion detection
- Tampering alarm
- Privacy mask
- IP address filtering
- DC 12V / AC 24V / PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Built-in micro SD card slot (SD/SDHC/SDXC/UHS-I) for local storage
- Day and Night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- Megapixel varifocal lens
- Supports iPhone, iPad, Android & 3GPP
- 31 languages on Web interface
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
- Recording assigned by GV-Edge Recording Manager (Windows version)
Night Vision w/ IR LEDs
This camera can monitor at any time of day or night by using infrared (IR) LEDs to replace visible light. As you can see in the image, the left is an enclosed office space with zero lights on. When the IRs are on (like in the right side), you can clearly see the desks chairs and other details that were hidden by darkness before.
Wide Dynamic Range Support
The WDR feature on security cameras works by taking the brightest and darkest version of an image and overlaying them atop one another to create a balanced medium. This makes them excellent for monitoring areas with exterior doors and/or windoes.
GeoVision GV-BX12201 Packing List
- Box Camera
- Terminal Block
- Fixed Focal or Varifocal Megapixel Lens
- Six Lens Rings
- Video Out Wire
- Camera Holder
- Holder Screw x 2
- Power Adapter
- Download Guide
- Warranty Card
- No memory card slot & local storage function for Argentina.
- Smart streaming requires either GV‐DVR / NVR V22.214.171.124 or GV‐VMS V126.96.36.199.
- The power adapter can be excluded upon request.
- The signal range and data throughput may vary depending on the network conditions and environmental factors.
- With the standard installation, the supporting rack is not included in the packing list.
- GV-Housing103 only works with GV-Mount300-1, GV-Mount310-1, GV-Mount400-1 and GV-Mount410-1.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Disclaimer: This product is built by GeoVision and designed to work with other GeoVision products. While it may support other brands, this product should be used with GeoVision products for best results. If you have questions about compatibility, please contact us via the Live Chat feature, the form on our contact page, or call 800-997-8460 to speak with one of our security experts.