GeoVision GV-BX2600 Overview
GeoVision GV-BX2600 2MP Super Low Lux Box Camera, Varifocal lens 3~10.5mm, WDR pro, Up to 60 fps at 1920 x 1080, D/N, DC 12V/PoE
GV-BX2600 is a brand-new model of Box Camera series. It comes with a sensor featuring Wide Dynamic Range Pro (WDR Pro) and Super Low Lux to provide clear images not only under contrasting light intensities but also in the darkness. Compared to standard 2 MP cameras which deliver 1080p at maximum 30 fps, GV-BX2600 achieves 60 fps under certain conditions.
Moreover, GV-BX2600 can intelligently process video analytics onboard—Intruder, Loitering, People Counting, Unattended Object, Missing Object, and Tampering Alarm—to identify motion, find and trace objects and even produce alarms on unusual activities.
GeoVision GV-BX2600 Specifications
- 1/2.8" progressive scan super low lux CMOS
- Min. illumination at 0.02 lux
- Dual streams from H.264 and MJPEG
- Up to 60 fps at 1920 × 1080
- Two-way audio
- One sensor input and one alarm output
- TV-out support
- Built-in micro SD card slot (SD/SDHC) for local storage
- Mini USB slot for WiFi Adapter or USB hard drive
- Wide Dynamic Range Pro (WDR Pro)
- 3D noise deduction
- Motion detection
- Video Analytics (Intruder, Loitering, People Counting, Unattended Object, Missing Object, and Tampering Alarm)
- Privacy mask
- IP address filtering
- DC 12V / PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Day and Night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- Megapixel varifocal lens
- Supports iPhone, iPad, Android & 3GPP
- 31 languages on Web interface
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
Low to No Light Monitoring
The image comparison below is between a camera without night vision (left) and one with night vision & its IR LEDs on (right). There are no major sources of light in this room and yet the camera can still clearly monitor the space.
Wide Dynamic Range Monitoring
The image below compares what a video feed looks like with (right) and without (left) WDR on. Cameras without WDR have trouble monitoring spaces near exterior doors & windows because the harsh background lighting washes out details in the foreground. WDR corrects that.
GeoVision GV-BX2600 Packing List
- Box Camera
- Terminal Block
- Fixed Focal or Varifocal Megapixel Lens
- Six Lens Rings
- Video Out Wire
- Camera Holder
- Holder Screw x 2
- Power Adapter
- Download Guide
- Warranty Card
- No memory card slot & local storage function for Argentina.
- The power adapter can be excluded upon request.
- The signal range and data throughput may vary depending on the network conditions and environmental factors.
- With the standard installation, the supporting rack is not included in the packing list.
- GV-Housing103 only works with GV-Mount300-1, GV-Mount310-1, GV-Mount400-1 and GV-Mount410-1.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Disclaimer: This product is built by GeoVision and designed to work with other GeoVision products. While it may support other brands, this product should be used with GeoVision products for best results. If you have questions about compatibility, please contact us via the Live Chat feature, the form on our contact page, or call 800-997-8460 to speak with one of our security experts.