GeoVision GV-BX5700 3V Overview
GeoVision GV-BX5700-3V H.265 5MP 3.6-10mm P-Iris, D/N Box Camera, PoE
GV-BX5700 is a series of indoor IP cameras containing a varifocal and a fixed focal model. GV-BX5700 can support H.265 video codec to achieve better compression ratio while maintaining high picture quality at reduced network bandwidths. The camera is equipped with a Low Lux CMOS image sensor which allows the camera to provide a color live view in near darkness. The camera features a mini USB port which supports wireless connection through a GV-WiFi Adapter (optional) or external storage using a USB hard drive.
GeoVision GV-BX5700 3V Specifications
- 1/1.8" progressive scan low lux CMOS
- Min. illumination at 0.03 lux
- Triple streams from H.265, H.264 and MJPEG
- Up to 30 fps at 2592 × 1944
- P-iris lens for auto iris control
- Built-in / external microphone
- Two-way audio
- One sensor input and one alarm output
- TV-out support
- Built-in micro SD card slot (SD/SDHC/SDXC/UHS-I) for local storage
- Recording assigned by GV-Edge Recording Manager (Windows & Mac version)
- Mini USB slot for WiFi Adapter or USB hard drive
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- 3D noise reduction
- Smart streaming
- Motion detection
- Tampering alarm
- Privacy mask
- IP address filtering
- DC 12V / PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Day and Night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- Megapixel varifocal lens
- Supports iPhone, iPad, Android & 3GPP
- 31 languages on Web interface
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
Night Vision w/ IR LEDs
The image below shows the difference between a security camera without IR LEDs or night vision functionality and one with infrared LEDs. With the IRs on, you can clearly see the entirety of this space even in complete darkness.
Wide Dynamic Range Monitoring
The image below displays how the WDR function helps security cameras clearly record video even in harsh lighting conditions.
Power Cameras Remotely With PoE
Using PoE cameras gives you unparalleled flexibility in where you can install your cameras to maximize coverage of your home or business. These cameras leverage power over Ethernet (PoE) technology which transmits video and sends power over the same Cat5 cable run.
GeoVision GV-BX5700 3V Packing List
- H.265 Box Camera
- Terminal Block (2-Pin and 3-Pin)
- Fixed Focal or Varifocal Megapixel Lens
- Six Lens Rings (only for Varifocal Lens)
- Video Out Wire
- Camera Holder
- Holder Screw x 2
- Download Guide
- Warranty Card
- No memory card slot & local storage function for Argentina.
- Smart streaming requires either GV‐DVR / NVR V18.104.22.168 or GV‐VMS V16.10.3.
- The signal range and data throughput may vary depending on the network conditions and environmental factors.
- With the standard installation, the supporting rack is not included in the packing list.
- GV-Housing103 only works with GV-Mount300-1, GV-Mount310-1, GV-Mount400-1 and GV-Mount410-1.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Disclaimer: This product is built by GeoVision and designed to work with other GeoVision products. While it may support other brands, this product should be used with GeoVision products for best results. If you have questions about compatibility, please contact us via the Live Chat feature, the form on our contact page, or call 800-997-8460 to speak with one of our security experts.