GeoVision GV-EBD4711 Overview
The GeoVision GV-EBD4711 is a WDR dome IP camera that can monitor in nearly any light condition and any environment. The built in WDR Pro setting automatically compensates for harsh contrasting lighting conditions and poor lighting to produce a clear image without any details washed out. The 2 IR LEDs and IR cut filter grants the GV-EBD4711 night vision monitoring up to 98' away even in total darkness. The low lux CMOS image sensor will capture color video down to ~0.05 lux and black & white video down to ~0.03 lux before the IR LEDs need to kick on. The weatherproof housing (IP67) on the GV-EBD4711 lets you install this WDR dome IP camera both indoors and outdoors so you can monitor wherever you need to.
The GV-EDB4711 has a motorized 2.7 - 12mm varifocal lens so you can remotely adjust the camera's focus or change the zoom factor to zero in on a detail or monitor a wider area. The varifocal lens has a horizontal FOV of 91° - 27° so you can adjust how much space it can monitor at one time. This dome IP camera comes with a wide array of features straight out of the box including H.265 / H.264 / MJPEG triple streams, 12vDC / PoE power, built in microphone & SD card, 3DNR, WDR Pro, and much much more!
Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
The image below showcases the WDR feature that comes with this security camera. On the left, is a camera without WDR. Because of the harsh background lighting, foreground details are hidden by the shadows. On the right, is a camera with WDR on and it compensates for those shadows to capture those hidden details.
GeoVision GV-EBD4711 Specifications
- 1/3" progressive scan low lux CMOS sensor
- Min. illumination at 0.03 lux (B/W) and 0.05 lux (color)
- Triple streams from H.265, H.264 or MJPEG
- Up to 20 fps at 2592 x 1520, 25 fps at 2560 x 1440, 30 fps at 2048 x 1520
- Motorized varifocal lens for remote focus / zoom adjustment
- Intelligent IR
- IR distance up to 30 m (98.4 ft)
- Built-in microphone
- Built-in micro SD card slot (SD/SDHC/SDXC/UHS-I) for local storage
- Ingress protection (IP67)
- Day and Night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- DC 12V / PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Wide Dynamic Range Pro (WDR Pro)
- 3D noise reduction
- Motion detection
- Tampering alarm
- Text overlay
- Privacy mask
Monitoring in Complete Darkness
This camera can monitor at any time of day or night by using infrared (IR) LEDs to replace visible light. As you can see in the image, the left is an enclosed office space with zero lights on. When the IRs are on (like in the right side), you can clearly see the desks chairs and other details that were hidden by darkness before.
GeoVision GV-EBD4711 Packing List
- H.265 Target Eyeball Dome
- Waterproof Rubber Set
- Screw x 3
- Screw Anchor x 3
- Drill Template Paster
- Download Guide
- Warranty Card
- It is required to apply patch files to all the supported software.
- Do not use clothes or any ordinary material to clean the camera cover since they may result in scratches.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Disclaimer: This product is built by GeoVision and designed to work with other GeoVision products. While it may support other brands, this product should be used with GeoVision products for best results. If you have questions about compatibility, please contact us via the Live Chat feature, the form on our contact page, or call 800-997-8460 to speak with one of our security experts.