GeoVision GV-EBL2100 2F Overview
GeoVision GV-EBL2100-2F 2MP 3.8mm Low Lux Target series Bullet Camera, IP67, DC 12V/PoE
The Target Bullet Camera is a light-weighted cameras designed for outdoor environments. It adheres to the IP67 standard and has full protection against dust and jets of water. The camera also allows automatic and precise control of exposure using its P-iris, producing images with better clarity and contrast. The camera offers an entry-level surveillance solution with all the essential features and excellent image quality.
GeoVision GV-EBL2100 2F Specifications
- 1/2.8" progressive scan low lux CMOS
- Dual streams from H.264 and MJPEG
- Up to 25 fps at 1920 × 1080
- Intelligent IR
- Day and Night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- Vandal resistance (IK10 for metal casing)
- Ingress protection (IP67)
- Motion detection
- Tampering alarm
- Text overlay
- Privacy mask
- IP address filtering
- DC 12V / PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Megapixel lens
- Recording assigned by GV-Edge Recording Manager (Windows & Mac version)
- Supports iPhone, iPad, Android & 3GPP
- 31 languages on Web interface
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
GeoVision GV-EBL2100 2F Packing List
- Target Bullet Camera
- Sun-Shield Cover
- Silica Gel Tape x 2
- Supporting rack
- Screw for supporting rack x 3
- Screw anchor x 3
- Screw for sun-shield cover
- Terminal Block
- Download Guide
- Warranty Card
- Power adapters can be purchased upon request.
- The signal range and data throughput may vary depending on the network conditions and environmental factors.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
The security threats your home or business faces evolve with each passing year and the days of having a single security guard with a paper sign-in sheet to keep your company safe are long over. Apex CCTV has designed, engineered, and installed modern surveillance solutions to protect thousands of clients across all industries and sectors from the modern security threats to their people, assets, and properties. From initial discovery to implementation and integration, our staff of security professionals is there at every step of the way to ensure that your video surveillance system installation goes smoothly.
At Apex CCTV, protecting your home or business is our business and we take great pride in our ability to solve your company's security challenges. We place a heavy emphasis on technical expertise throughout every facet and level of our organization so your security system installation is done right the first time. No matter how complex or extensive your system, our network of local surveillance installation specialists possess the expertise and quality of workmanship to seamlessly integrate your solution with your existing infrastructure.
Apex CCTV is a leading direct supplier of professional-grade HD security cameras and systems with the largest selection security cameras available. We strive to provide you with only the best quality security and surveillance equipment that's affordable and reliable.
Here at Apex CCTV we offer our installation services in every state, so whether you need installation from your home to business to store, we have got you covered.
We cater mostly to business needs, but do have installers for larger home systems, available.
Call us today at 800-997-8460.