GeoVision GV-EBL2100 2F 2MP 3.8mm Low Lux Target series Bullet Camera, IP67, DC-12V/PoE
- Does not apply
GeoVision GV-EBL2100 2F Overview
GeoVision GV-EBL2100-2F 2MP 3.8mm Low Lux Target series Bullet Camera, IP67, DC 12V/PoE
The Target Bullet Camera is a light-weighted cameras designed for outdoor environments. It adheres to the IP67 standard and has full protection against dust and jets of water. The camera also allows automatic and precise control of exposure using its P-iris, producing images with better clarity and contrast. The camera offers an entry-level surveillance solution with all the essential features and excellent image quality.
Using PoE cameras gives you unparalleled flexibility in where you can install your cameras to maximize coverage of your home or business. These cameras leverage power over Ethernet (PoE) technology which transmits video and sends power over the same Cat5 cable run.
Wide Dynamic Range Monitoring
The image below displays how the WDR function helps security cameras clearly record video even in harsh lighting conditions.
GeoVision GV-EBL2100 2F Specifications
- 1/2.8" progressive scan low lux CMOS
- Dual streams from H.264 and MJPEG
- Up to 25 fps at 1920 × 1080
- Intelligent IR
- Day and Night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- Vandal resistance (IK10 for metal casing)
- Ingress protection (IP67)
- Motion detection
- Tampering alarm
- Text overlay
- Privacy mask
- IP address filtering
- DC 12V / PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Megapixel lens
- Recording assigned by GV-Edge Recording Manager (Windows & Mac version)
- Supports iPhone, iPad, Android & 3GPP
- 31 languages on Web interface
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
Night Vision w/ IR LEDs
Infrared cameras are great for monitoring low to no light environments. When there isn't enough visible light, the IRs flip on and the camera switches to black and white mode. You can see in the image below that the only visible light comes from computer LEDs and a red sign in the back corner. With the IRs on, you can see almost everything in this 50' long space.
GeoVision GV-EBL2100 2F Packing List
- Target Bullet Camera
- Sun-Shield Cover
- Silica Gel Tape x 2
- Supporting rack
- Screw for supporting rack x 3
- Screw anchor x 3
- Screw for sun-shield cover
- Terminal Block
- Download Guide
- Warranty Card
- Power adapters can be purchased upon request.
- The signal range and data throughput may vary depending on the network conditions and environmental factors.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Disclaimer: This product is built by GeoVision and designed to work with other GeoVision products. While it may support other brands, this product should be used with GeoVision products for best results. If you have questions about compatibility, please contact us via the Live Chat feature, the form on our contact page, or call 800-997-8460 to speak with one of our security experts.