GeoVision GV-EBL2702 2F Overview
GeoVision GV-EBL2702-2F 2MP 3.8mm Low Lux Target series Bullet Camera, IP67, DC 12V/PoE
The Target Bullet Camera is a light-weighted cameras designed for outdoor environments. It adheres to the IP67 standard and has full protection against dust and jets of water. The camera also allows automatic and precise control of exposure using its P-iris, producing images with better clarity and contrast. The camera offers an entry-level surveillance solution with all the essential features and excellent image quality.
All IP cameras transmit video over Cat5e Ethernet cable and PoE technology sends power to the camera over the same cable run. This lets you power the cameras remotely rather than having to find another solution. Using PoE cameras also gives you more flexibility in camera positioning and placement since powering them is no longer an issue.
GeoVision GV-EBL2702 2F Specifications
- 1/2.8" progressive scan super low lux CMOS
- Min. illumination at 0.004 lux
- Dual streams from H.265, H.264, and MJPEG
- Up to 30 fps at 1920 × 1080
- Vandal resistance (IK10 for metal casing)
- Ingress protection (IP67)
- Day and Night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- Intelligent IR
- IR distance up to 60 m (196.85 ft)
- Built-in micro SD card slot (SD/SDHC/UHS-I) for local storage
- DC 12V / PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Wide Dynamic Range Pro (WDR Pro)
- Smart streaming
- Text overlay
- Tampering alarm
- 3D noise reduction
- IP address filtering
- Recording assigned by GV-Edge Recording Manager (Windows & Mac version)
- Supports iPhone, iPad, Android & 3GPP
- 31 languages on Web interface
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
Infrared cameras are great for monitoring low to no light environments. When there isn't enough visible light, the IRs flip on and the camera switches to black and white mode. You can see in the image below that the only visible light comes from computer LEDs and a red sign in the back corner. With the IRs on, you can see almost everything in this 50' long space.
Wide Dynamic Range Monitoring
The image below compares what a video feed looks like with (right) and without (left) WDR on. Cameras without WDR have trouble monitoring spaces near exterior doors & windows because the harsh background lighting washes out details in the foreground. WDR corrects that.
GeoVision GV-EBL2702 2F Packing List
- Target H.265 Bullet Camera
- Sun-Shield Cover
- Screw for Sun-Shield Cover x 2
- Screw for Supporting Rack x 3
- Screw Anchor x 3
- Silica Gel bag x 2
- Washer x 2
- Terminal Block
- Screw for Mounting Kit x 3
- Nut for Mounting Kit x 3
- Hex Wrench
- Download Guide
- Warranty Card
- No memory card slot & local storage function for Argentina.
- Smart streaming requires either GV-DVR / NVR V8.7.0 or GV-VMS V16.10.3.
- The power adapter can be purchased upon request.
- It's required to apply patch files to all the supported software mentioned above.
- The signal range and data throughput may vary depending on the network conditions and environmental factors.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
The security threats your home or business faces evolve with each passing year and the days of having a single security guard with a paper sign-in sheet to keep your company safe are long over. Apex CCTV has designed, engineered, and installed modern surveillance solutions to protect thousands of clients across all industries and sectors from the modern security threats to their people, assets, and properties. From initial discovery to implementation and integration, our staff of security professionals is there at every step of the way to ensure that your video surveillance system installation goes smoothly.
At Apex CCTV, protecting your home or business is our business and we take great pride in our ability to solve your company's security challenges. We place a heavy emphasis on technical expertise throughout every facet and level of our organization so your security system installation is done right the first time. No matter how complex or extensive your system, our network of local surveillance installation specialists possess the expertise and quality of workmanship to seamlessly integrate your solution with your existing infrastructure.
Apex CCTV is a leading direct supplier of professional-grade HD security cameras and systems with the largest selection security cameras available. We strive to provide you with only the best quality security and surveillance equipment that's affordable and reliable.
Here at Apex CCTV we offer our installation services in every state, so whether you need installation from your home to business to store, we have got you covered.
We cater mostly to business needs, but do have installers for larger home systems, available.
Call us today at 800-997-8460.