GeoVision GV-EBL3101 3MP 3 9mm, P Iris, Super Low Lux, WDR-Pro Bullet Camera
- Does not apply
GeoVision GV-EBL3101 Overview
GeoVision GV-EBL3101-3MP 3-9mm, P-Iris, Super Low Lux, WDR Pro Bullet Camera
The Target Bullet Camera is a light-weighted cameras designed for outdoor environments. It adheres to the IP67 standard and has full protection against dust and jets of water. The camera also allows automatic and precise control of exposure using its P-iris, producing images with better clarity and contrast. The camera offers an entry-level surveillance solution with all the essential features and excellent image quality.
GeoVision GV-EBL3101 Specifications
- 1/2.8" progressive scan super low lux CMOS
- Dual streams from H.264 and MJPEG
- Up to 30 fps at 2048 × 1536
- Intelligent IR
- Day and Night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- Megapixel lens
- P-iris lens for auto iris control
- Vandal resistance (IK10 for metal casing)
- Ingress protection (IP67)
- Wide Dynamic Range Pro (WDR Pro)
- DC 12V / PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- 3D noise reduction
- Motion detection
- Tampering alarm
- Text overlay
- Privacy mask
- IP address filtering
- Recording assigned by GV-Edge Recording Manager (Windows & Mac version)
- Supports iPhone, iPad, Android & 3GPP
- 31 languages on Web interface
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
Wide Dynamic Range Monitoring
Wide dynamic range (WDR) is a feature on some security cameras that automatically compensate for harsh differences in lighting to produce a clear, balanced picture.
Night Vision w/ IR LEDs
The image below shows the difference between a security camera without IR LEDs or night vision functionality and one with infrared LEDs. With the IRs on, you can clearly see the entirety of this space even in complete darkness.
GeoVision GV-EBL3101 Packing List
- Target Bullet Camera
- Sun-Shield Cover
- Screw for Sun-shield Cover x 2
- Screw for Supporting Rack x 3
- Screw Anchor x 3
- Silica Gel Bag x 2
- Washer x 2
- Terminal Block
- Screw for Mounting Kit x 3
- Nut for Mounting Kit x 3
- Hex Key
- Download Guide
- Warranty Card
- Power adapters can be purchased upon request.
- The signal range and data throughput may vary depending on the network conditions and environmental factors.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Disclaimer: This product is built by GeoVision and designed to work with other GeoVision products. While it may support other brands, this product should be used with GeoVision products for best results. If you have questions about compatibility, please contact us via the Live Chat feature, the form on our contact page, or call 800-997-8460 to speak with one of our security experts.