GeoVision GV-EBL4702-2F 4MP Outdoor Bullet Camera
GeoVision GV-EBL4702-2F Overview
The GeoVision GV-EBL4702-2F is an outdoor bullet camera with an IP67 weather resistant housing for complete protection against debris and moisture. This will let you install this IP bullet camera to monitor practically any environment in stunning high definition whether it's indoors or outdoors. The 1/3" progressive scan CMOS image sensor is designed to work in low light environments and can record video (in color) without any aid from infrared LEDs down to 0.02 lux and the WDR Pro feature will compensate for harsh lighting conditions to prevent critical details from being washed out.
The GV-EBL4702-F has a 3.8mm fixed iris lens which produces a 72° field of view (FOV). This 4 megapixel outdoor bullet camera captures video at 2592 x 1520 @ 20 fps, 2560 x 1440 @ 25 fps, or 2048 x 1520 @ 30 fps. The GV-EBL4702 has an IK10 rated metal casing that protects it from being broken by vandals or criminals looking to steal from you or break into your property. The IR LEDs on this bullet IP camera allow it to monitor areas up to 98' away in complete darkness as well.
GeoVision GV-EBL4702-2F Specifications
- 1/3" progressive scan super low lux CMOS
- Min. illumination at 0.02 lux
- Triple streams from H.265, H.264 and MJPEG
- Up to 20 fps at 2592 x 1520, 25 fps at 2560 x 1440, 30 fps at 2048 x 1520
- Vandal resistance (IK10 for metal casing)
- Ingress protection (IP67)
- Day and Night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- Intelligent IR
- IR distance up to 30 m (98.4 ft)
- Built-in micro SD card slot (SD/SDHC/SDXC/UHS-I) for local storage
- DC 12V / PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Wide Dynamic Range Pro (WDR Pro)
- Smart streaming
- Text overlay
- Tampering alarm
- 3D noise reduction
- IP address filtering
- Recording assigned by GV-Edge Recording Manager (Windows & Mac version)
- Supports iPhone, iPad, Android & 3GPP
- 31 languages on Web interface
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
GeoVision GV-EBL4702-2F Packing List
- H.265 Bullet Camera
- Sun-Shield Cover
- Screw for Sun-Shield Cover x 2
- Screw for Supporting Rack x 3
- Screw Anchor x 3
- Silica Gel bag x 2
- Washer x 2
- Terminal Block
- Screw for Mounting Kit x 3
- Nut for Mounting Kit x 3
- Hex Wrench
- Download Guide
- Warranty Card
24/7 Infrared Monitoring
This camera can monitor at any time of day or night by using infrared (IR) LEDs to replace visible light. When the ambient light drops below the camera's minimum illumination setting, the IRs fire and the reflected infrared light allows camera's sensor chip to monitor as if it were lit by regular light.
- No Memory Card Slot & local storage function for Argentina.
- Smart streaming requires either GV-DVR / NVR V8.7.0 or GV-VMS V16.10.3.
- The power adapter can be purchased upon request.
- It's required to apply patch files to all the supported software.
- The signal range and data throughput may vary depending on the network conditions and environmental factors.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Disclaimer: This product is built by GeoVision and designed to work with other GeoVision products. While it may support other brands, this product should be used with GeoVision products for best results. If you have questions about compatibility, please contact us via the Live Chat feature, the form on our contact page, or call 800-997-8460 to speak with one of our security experts.