GeoVision GV-EBL5101 Overview
The GeoVision GV-EBL5101 is an IR bullet IP camera in GeoVision's Target camera line. This 5 megapixel bullet camera captures 2592 x 1944 resolution video at up to 30 frames per second. This IR bullet IP camera comes with a 2.8 - 12mm varifocal P-iris lens that produces a 90° - 48° field of view and the P-Iris captures crisper, clearer images than a regular varifocal lens.
The low lux CMOS image sensor also allows this camera to capture color video down to 0.12lux. If it dips below that, the IR LEDs will turn on and switch the camera over to night vision mode. The GV-EBL5101 also has an intelligent IR system which automatically dims the IR intensity the closer an object or person is to the camera so the reflecting IR light does not wash out the picture.
Don't let this camera's sleek form factor and light weight fool you. The GV-EBL5101 has an IP67 weatherproof enclosure that gives it full ingress and weather protection from dust, debris, moisture, and jets of water. It can weather almost any environment and still capture stunning HD video regardless of what climate is thrown its way. Its IK10 vandal resistant metal casing and rugged polycarbonate lens cover protects it from blunt impacts by vandals or criminals looking to hide their behavior on your property.
You can also power the GeoVision GV-EBL5101 with either a 12vDC power supply or by power over Ethernet (PoE).
WDR Video Surveillance
The image below displays how the WDR function helps security cameras clearly record video even in harsh lighting conditions.
Monitoring in Complete Darkness
This camera can monitor at any time of day or night by using infrared (IR) LEDs to replace visible light. As you can see in the image, the left is an enclosed office space with zero lights on. When the IRs are on (like in the right side), you can clearly see the desks chairs and other details that were hidden by darkness before.
GeoVision GV-EBL5101 Specifications
- 1/3.2" progressive scan low lux CMOS
- Dual streams from H.264 and MJPEG
- Up to 30 fps at 2592 × 1944
- Intelligent IR
- Day and Night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- Megapixel lens
- P-iris lens for auto iris control
- Vandal resistance (IK10 for metal casing)
- Ingress protection (IP67)
- DC 12V / PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- 3D noise reduction
- Motion detection
- Tampering alarm
- Text overlay
- Privacy mask
- IP address filtering
- Recording assigned by GV-Edge Recording Manager (Windows & Mac version)
- Supports iPhone, iPad, Android & 3GPP
- 31 languages on Web interface
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
GeoVision GV-EBL5101 Packing List
- Target Bullet Camera
- Sun-shield Cover
- Screw for Sun-shield Cover x 2
- Screw for Supporting Rack x 3
- Screw Anchor x 3
- Silica Gel Bag x 2
- Washer x 2
- Terminal Block
- Screw for Mounting Kit x 3
- Nut for Mounting Kit x 3
- Hex Key
- Download Guide
- Warranty Card
- It's required to apply patch files to all the supported software mentioned above.
- The signal range and data throughput may vary depending on the network conditions and environmental factors.
- When the resolution is set at 2592 x 1944:
- If the camera is switched to single stream (while stream 2 is deselected) and Noise Reduction is disabled, the frame rate can reach up to 30 FPS.
- If the camera is switched to dual streams and Noise Reduction is disabled, the frame rate can reach up to 25 FPS.
- As long as Noise Reduction is enabled, whether the camera is switched to single stream of dual streams, the frame rate will be 15 FPS.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Disclaimer: This product is built by GeoVision and designed to work with other GeoVision products. While it may support other brands, this product should be used with GeoVision products for best results. If you have questions about compatibility, please contact us via the Live Chat feature, the form on our contact page, or call 800-997-8460 to speak with one of our security experts.