GeoVision GV-EDR2100 Overview
GeoVision GV-EDR2100-0F 2MP 2.8mm Low Lux Target series Fixed Rugged Dome Camera, IP67, DC 12V/PoE
The Target Mini Fixed Rugged Dome is an outdoor, fixed, mini-sized network camera equipped with an automatic IR-cut filter and IR LEDs for day and night surveillance. The camera adheres to IK10 and IP67 standards. It is adjustable in 2 axis (pan and tilt) and can be connected through PoE.
GeoVision GV-EDR2100 Specifications
- 1/3" progressive scan super low lux CMOS
- Min. illumination at 0.02 lux
- Triple streams from H.265, H.264 and MJPEG
- Up to 20 fps at 2592 x 1520, 25 fps at 2560 x 1440, 30 fps at 2048 x 1520
- Vandal resistance (IK10 for metal casing)
- Ingress protection (IP67)
- Day and Night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- Intelligent IR
- IR distance up to 30 m (98.4 ft)
- Built-in micro SD card slot (SD/SDHC/SDXC/UHS-I) for local storage
- DC 12V / PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Wide Dynamic Range Pro (WDR Pro)
- Smart streaming
- Text overlay
- Tampering alarm
- 3D noise reduction
- IP address filtering
- Recording assigned by GV-Edge Recording Manager (Windows & Mac version)
- Supports iPhone, iPad, Android & 3GPP
- 31 languages on Web interface
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
This camera can monitor at any time of day or night by using infrared (IR) LEDs to replace visible light. As you can see in the image, the left is an enclosed office space with zero lights on. When the IRs are on (like in the right side), you can clearly see the desks chairs and other details that were hidden by darkness before.
GeoVision GV-EDR2100 Packing List
- H.265 Bullet Camera
- Sun-Shield Cover
- Screw for Sun-Shield Cover x 2
- Screw for Supporting Rack x 3
- Screw Anchor x 3
- Silica Gel bag x 2
- Washer x 2
- Terminal Block
- Screw for Mounting Kit x 3
- Nut for Mounting Kit x 3
- Hex Wrench
- Download Guide
- Warranty Card
- No Memory Card Slot & local storage function for Argentina.
- Smart streaming requires either GV-DVR / NVR V8.7.0 or GV-VMS V16.10.3.
- The power adapter can be purchased upon request.
- It's required to apply patch files to all the supported software.
- The signal range and data throughput may vary depending on the network conditions and environmental factors.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Disclaimer: This product is built by GeoVision and designed to work with other GeoVision products. While it may support other brands, this product should be used with GeoVision products for best results. If you have questions about compatibility, please contact us via the Live Chat feature, the form on our contact page, or call 800-997-8460 to speak with one of our security experts.