GeoVision GV-EDR2100 2F Overview
GeoVision GV-EDR2100-2F 2MP 3.8mm Low Lux Target series Fixed Rugged Dome Camera, IP67, DC 12V/PoE
The Target Mini Fixed Rugged Dome is an outdoor, fixed, mini-sized network camera equipped with an automatic IR-cut filter and IR LEDs for day and night surveillance. The camera adheres to IK10 and IP67 standards. It is adjustable in 2 axis (pan and tilt) and can be connected through PoE.
The image comparison below is between a camera without night vision (left) and one with night vision & its IR LEDs on (right). There are no major sources of light in this room and yet the camera can still clearly monitor the space.
GeoVision GV-EDR2100 2F Specifications
- 1/2.8" progressive scan low lux CMOS
- Dual streams from H.264 and MJPEG
- Up to 30 fps at 1920 × 1080
- Intelligent IR
- Day and Night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- 2-axis mechanism (pan / tilt)
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- Motion detection
- Tampering alarm
- Text overlay
- Privacy mask
- IP address filtering
- DC 12V / PoE
- Megapixel lens
- Recording assigned by GV-Edge Recording Manager (Windows & Mac version)
- Supports iPhone, iPad, Android & 3GPP
- 31 languages on Web interface
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
WDR Video Surveillance
The image below compares what a video feed looks like with (right) and without (left) WDR on. Cameras without WDR have trouble monitoring spaces near exterior doors & windows because the harsh background lighting washes out details in the foreground. WDR corrects that.
GeoVision GV-EDR2100 2F Packing List
- Target Mini Fixed Rugged Dome
- Screw x 2
- Screw Anchor x 2
- Focus Adjustment Ring
- Installation Sticker
- Conduit Converter
- RJ-45 Connector
- Waterproof rubber sets (for RJ-45 Cat.5 and 12V DC / for RJ-45 Cat.6)
- Torx Wrench
- Silica Gel Bag x 2
- Adhesive Tape for Silica Gel Bag x 2
- Concave hexagon Wrench
- Screw for Conduit Converter x 2
- Download Guide
- Warranty Card
- Power adapters can be purchased upon request.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Disclaimer: This product is built by GeoVision and designed to work with other GeoVision products. While it may support other brands, this product should be used with GeoVision products for best results. If you have questions about compatibility, please contact us via the Live Chat feature, the form on our contact page, or call 800-997-8460 to speak with one of our security experts.