GeoVision GV-EDR2700 0F Overview
GeoVision GV-EDR2700-0F 2MP 2.8mm Low Lux Target series Fixed Rugged Dome Camera, IP67, DC 12V/PoE
The Target Mini Fixed Rugged Dome is an outdoor, fixed, mini-sized network camera equipped with an automatic IR-cut filter and IR LEDs for day and night surveillance. The camera adheres to IK10 and IP67 standards. It is adjustable in 2 axis (pan and tilt) and can be connected through PoE.
GeoVision GV-EDR2700 0F Specifications
- 1/2.8" progressive scan super low lux CMOS
- Min. illumination at 0.004 lux
- Dual streams from H.265, H.264, and MJPEG
- Up to 30 fps at 1920 × 1080
- Day and Night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- Vandal resistance (IK10 for metal casing)
- Ingress protection (IP67)
- 2-axis mechanism (pan / tilt)
- Built-in micro SD card slot (SD/SDHC/UHS‐I, Class 10) for local storage
- DC 12V / PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Wide Dynamic Range Pro (WDR Pro)
- Intelligent IR
- 3D noise reduction
- Smart streaming
- Motion detection
- Tampering alarm
- Text overlay
- Privacy mask
- IP address filtering
- Recording assigned by GV-Edge Recording Manager (Windows & Mac version)
- Supports iPhone, iPad, Android & 3GPP
- 31 languages on Web interface
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
Night Vision Monitoring
Even if you're going to be monitoring an indoor space, you still need to record during off hours. Infrared cameras can monitor just as well at night as they do during the day due to their IR LEDs. In the image below, all of the overhead lights in the room are turned off and the only light besides the IR LEDs comes from the workstations in our cubicles.
This camera makes use of power over Ethernet (PoE) technology so you can send both power and video over the same Ethernet cable. This makes installation cheaper and faster since you don't have to run multiple cable lines to get a camera up and running. All you need is a PoE network switch or a PoE injector installed to send power up the line.
Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
The WDR feature on security cameras works by taking the brightest and darkest version of an image and overlaying them atop one another to create a balanced medium. This makes them excellent for monitoring areas with exterior doors and/or windoes.
GeoVision GV-EDR2700 0F Packing List
- H.265 Mini Fixed Rugged Dome
- Screw x 2
- Screw Anchor x 2
- Focus Adjustment Ring
- Installation Sticker
- Conduit Converter
- RJ-45 Connector
- Waterproof Rubber Sets (for RJ-45 Cat.5 and 12V DC / for RJ-45 Cat.6)
- Torx Wrench
- Silica Gel Bag x 2
- Adhesive Tape for Silica Gel Bag x 2
- Concave Hexagon Wrench
- Screw for Conduit Converter x 2
- Download Guide
- Warranty Card
- Smart streaming requires either GV-DVR / NVR V220.127.116.11 or GV-VMS V16.10.3.
- No memory card slot & local storage function for Argentina.
- It is required to apply patch files to all the supported software mentioned above.
- The signal range and data throughput may vary depending on the network conditions and environmental factors.
- Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
Disclaimer: This product is built by GeoVision and designed to work with other GeoVision products. While it may support other brands, this product should be used with GeoVision products for best results. If you have questions about compatibility, please contact us via the Live Chat feature, the form on our contact page, or call 800-997-8460 to speak with one of our security experts.