GeoVision GV-EDR2700 2F 2MP 3.8mm Low Lux Target series Fixed Rugged Dome Camera, IP67, DC-12V/PoE
- Does not apply
GeoVision GV-EDR2700-2F Overview
GeoVision GV-EDR2700-2F 2MP 3.8mm Low Lux Target series Fixed Rugged Dome Camera, IP67, DC 12V/PoE
The Target Mini Fixed Rugged Dome is an outdoor, fixed, mini-sized network camera equipped with an automatic IR-cut filter and IR LEDs for day and night surveillance. The camera adheres to IK10 and IP67 standards. It is adjustable in 2 axis (pan and tilt) and can be connected through PoE.
GeoVision GV-EDR2700-2F Specifications
- 1/2.8" progressive scan super low lux CMOS
- Min. illumination at 0.004 lux
- Dual streams from H.265, H.264, and MJPEG
- Up to 30 fps at 1920 × 1080
- Day and Night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- Vandal resistance (IK10 for metal casing)
- Ingress protection (IP67)
- 2-axis mechanism (pan / tilt)
- Built-in micro SD card slot (SD/SDHC/UHS‐I, Class 10) for local storage
- DC 12V / PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Wide Dynamic Range Pro (WDR Pro)
- Intelligent IR
- 3D noise reduction
- Smart streaming
- Motion detection
- Tampering alarm
- Text overlay
- Privacy mask
- IP address filtering
- Recording assigned by GV-Edge Recording Manager (Windows & Mac version)
- Supports iPhone, iPad, Android & 3GPP
- 31 languages on Web interface
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
This camera makes use of power over Ethernet (PoE) technology so you can send both power and video over the same Ethernet cable. This makes installation cheaper and faster since you don't have to run multiple cable lines to get a camera up and running. All you need is a PoE network switch or a PoE injector installed to send power up the line.
NVR Software Included
IP cameras require NVR software to make full use of their advanced moniotring features. Every GeoVision IP camera comes with free 32 channel NVR software that can be quickly installed on a PC based NVR. This software allows you to use features like object counting, motion detection, privacy masking, and more as well as remote viewing on your smartphone or tablet.
Night Vision w/ IR LEDs
This camera can monitor at any time of day or night by using infrared (IR) LEDs to replace visible light. As you can see in the image, the left is an enclosed office space with zero lights on. When the IRs are on (like in the right side), you can clearly see the desks chairs and other details that were hidden by darkness before.
GeoVision GV-EDR2700-2F Packing List
- H.265 Mini Fixed Rugged Dome
- Screw x 2
- Screw Anchor x 2
- Focus Adjustment Ring
- Installation Sticker
- Conduit Converter
- RJ-45 Connector
- Waterproof Rubber Sets (for RJ-45 Cat.5 and 12V DC / for RJ-45 Cat.6)
- Torx Wrench
- Silica Gel Bag x 2
- Adhesive Tape for Silica Gel Bag x 2
- Concave Hexagon Wrench
- Screw for Conduit Converter x 2
- Download Guide
- Warranty Card
- Smart streaming requires either GV-DVR / NVR V22.214.171.124 or GV-VMS V16.10.3.
- No memory card slot & local storage function for Argentina.
- It is required to apply patch files to all the supported software mentioned above.
- The signal range and data throughput may vary depending on the network conditions and environmental factors.
- Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
Disclaimer: This product is built by GeoVision and designed to work with other GeoVision products. While it may support other brands, this product should be used with GeoVision products for best results. If you have questions about compatibility, please contact us via the Live Chat feature, the form on our contact page, or call 800-997-8460 to speak with one of our security experts.