GeoVision GV-EDR2700-2F Overview
GeoVision GV-EDR2700-2F 2MP 3.8mm Low Lux Target series Fixed Rugged Dome Camera, IP67, DC 12V/PoE
The Target Mini Fixed Rugged Dome is an outdoor, fixed, mini-sized network camera equipped with an automatic IR-cut filter and IR LEDs for day and night surveillance. The camera adheres to IK10 and IP67 standards. It is adjustable in 2 axis (pan and tilt) and can be connected through PoE.
GeoVision GV-EDR2700-2F Specifications
- 1/2.8" progressive scan super low lux CMOS
- Min. illumination at 0.004 lux
- Dual streams from H.265, H.264, and MJPEG
- Up to 30 fps at 1920 × 1080
- Day and Night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- Vandal resistance (IK10 for metal casing)
- Ingress protection (IP67)
- 2-axis mechanism (pan / tilt)
- Built-in micro SD card slot (SD/SDHC/UHS‐I, Class 10) for local storage
- DC 12V / PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Wide Dynamic Range Pro (WDR Pro)
- Intelligent IR
- 3D noise reduction
- Smart streaming
- Motion detection
- Tampering alarm
- Text overlay
- Privacy mask
- IP address filtering
- Recording assigned by GV-Edge Recording Manager (Windows & Mac version)
- Supports iPhone, iPad, Android & 3GPP
- 31 languages on Web interface
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
GeoVision GV-EDR2700-2F Packing List
- H.265 Mini Fixed Rugged Dome
- Screw x 2
- Screw Anchor x 2
- Focus Adjustment Ring
- Installation Sticker
- Conduit Converter
- RJ-45 Connector
- Waterproof Rubber Sets (for RJ-45 Cat.5 and 12V DC / for RJ-45 Cat.6)
- Torx Wrench
- Silica Gel Bag x 2
- Adhesive Tape for Silica Gel Bag x 2
- Concave Hexagon Wrench
- Screw for Conduit Converter x 2
- Download Guide
- Warranty Card
- Smart streaming requires either GV-DVR / NVR V18.104.22.168 or GV-VMS V16.10.3.
- No memory card slot & local storage function for Argentina.
- It is required to apply patch files to all the supported software mentioned above.
- The signal range and data throughput may vary depending on the network conditions and environmental factors.
- Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
The security threats your home or business faces evolve with each passing year and the days of having a single security guard with a paper sign-in sheet to keep your company safe are long over. Apex CCTV has designed, engineered, and installed modern surveillance solutions to protect thousands of clients across all industries and sectors from the modern security threats to their people, assets, and properties. From initial discovery to implementation and integration, our staff of security professionals is there at every step of the way to ensure that your video surveillance system installation goes smoothly.
At Apex CCTV, protecting your home or business is our business and we take great pride in our ability to solve your company's security challenges. We place a heavy emphasis on technical expertise throughout every facet and level of our organization so your security system installation is done right the first time. No matter how complex or extensive your system, our network of local surveillance installation specialists possess the expertise and quality of workmanship to seamlessly integrate your solution with your existing infrastructure.
Apex CCTV is a leading direct supplier of professional-grade HD security cameras and systems with the largest selection security cameras available. We strive to provide you with only the best quality security and surveillance equipment that's affordable and reliable.
Here at Apex CCTV we offer our installation services in every state, so whether you need installation from your home to business to store, we have got you covered.
We cater mostly to business needs, but do have installers for larger home systems, available.
Call us today at 800-997-8460.