GeoVision GV-EFER3700 Overview
GeoVision GV-EFER3700 H.265 3MP 1.24mm, IR Fisheye Rugged Camera, DC 12V/PoE+
GV-EFER3700 is a 3 MP outdoor fisheye camera that can support H.265 video codec to achieve better compression ratio while maintaining high picture quality at reduced network bandwidths. GV-EFER3700 allows you to monitor all angles of a location and it can be installed to the ceiling, wall, wall corner and the pole. Equipped with automatic IR
GeoVision GV-EFER3700 Specifications
- 1/2.8" progressive scan super low lux CMOS
- Triple streams from H.265, H.264 and MJPEG
- Up to 30 fps at 2048 × 1536
- Day and Night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- Intelligent IR
- Vandal resistance (IK8)
- Ingress protection (IP67)
- 12V DC / PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Built-in micro SD card slot (SD/SDHC/SDXC/UHS-I) for local storage
- One sensor input and one alarm output
- Digital Object Tracking
- Provides 360° and 180° panorama view
- Different angle of view accessible by multiple users at the same time
- Playback from any view angle and zoom level
- No mechanical moving parts
- Two-way audio
- Wide Dynamic Range Pro (WDR Pro)
- Low lux enhancement
- 3D noise reduction
- Smart streaming
- Tampering alarm
- Virtual PTZ function
- Auto Pan function
- Privacy mask
- Visual automation
- Text overlay
- 31 languages on Web interface
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
- Recording assigned by GV-Edge Recording Manager (Windows version)
Wide Dynamic Range Monitoring
The image below is a great representation on how vital WDR cameras are for monitoring the entrances and exits of your property. Harsh lighting imbalances can cause the picture to be washed out or shrouded in darkness. WDR balances them out to reveal otherwise hidden details.
24/7 Infrared Monitoring
This camera can monitor at any time of day or night by using infrared (IR) LEDs to replace visible light. When the ambient light drops below the camera's minimum illumination setting, the IRs fire and the reflected infrared light allows camera's sensor chip to monitor as if it were lit by regular light.
Power Cameras Remotely With PoE
Using PoE cameras gives you unparalleled flexibility in where you can install your cameras to maximize coverage of your home or business. These cameras leverage power over Ethernet (PoE) technology which transmits video and sends power over the same Cat5 cable run.
GeoVision GV-EFER3700 Packing List
- H.265 Fisheye Camera
- Torx Wrench
- Screw x 3
- Screw Anchor x 3
- Silica Gel Bag x 2
- Terminal Block (3-pin)
- Installation Sticker
- Download Guide
- Warranty Card
- No Memory Card Slot & local storage function for Argentina.
- Smart streaming requires either GV-DVR / NVR V8.7.0 or GV-VMS V16.10.3.
- It is required to apply patch files to all the supported software.
- Do not use clothes or any ordinary material to clean the camera cover since they may result in scratches.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Disclaimer: This product is built by GeoVision and designed to work with other GeoVision products. While it may support other brands, this product should be used with GeoVision products for best results. If you have questions about compatibility, please contact us via the Live Chat feature, the form on our contact page, or call 800-997-8460 to speak with one of our security experts.