GeoVision GV-FD4700 H.265 4MP 2.8-12mm Super Low Lux WDR Pro, PoE
The GV‐FD4700 is an indoor camera designed with 3‐axis for easy and flexible installation. The Fixed Dome is equipped with an automatic IR‐cut filter and IR LEDs for day and night surveillance. The camera supports H.265 video codec to achieve better compression ratio while maintaining high quality pictures at reduced network storage. The camera can process scenes with contrasting intensity of lights and produce clear image using the built‐in WDR Pro. With the super low lux CMOS image sensor, the camera is capable of providing a color live view in near darkness.
Night Vision w/ IR LEDs
This image demonstrates the difference that night vision cameras make when monitoring an office space in low to no light. The camera's infrared LEDs replace visible light by flooding the space with infrared light. This allows it to monitor the space even in total darkness.
WDR Video Surveillance
The image below compares what a video feed looks like with (right) and without (left) WDR on. Cameras without WDR have trouble monitoring spaces near exterior doors & windows because the harsh background lighting washes out details in the foreground. WDR corrects that.
- 1/3" progressive scan super low lux CMOS
- Dual streams from H.265, H.264, and MJPEG
- Up to 25 fps at 2560 × 1440, 30 fps at 2048 × 1520
- Intelligent IR
- Day and Night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- Megapixel varifocal lens
- P-iris lens for auto iris control
- IR distance up to 30 m (98.4 ft)
- 3-axis mechanism (pan / tilt / rotate)
- DC 12V / PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Two-way audio
- One sensor input and one alarm output
- TV-out support
- Wide Dynamic Range Pro (WDR Pro)
- 3D noise reduction
- Smart streaming
- Motion detection
- Tampering alarm
- Text overlay
- Privacy mask
- IP address filtering
- Recording assigned by GV-Edge Recording Manager (Windows & Mac version)
- Supports iPhone, iPad, Android & 3GPP
- 31 languages on Web interface
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
GV-FD4700 Packing List
- H.265 Fixed IP Dome
- Screw x 3
- Screw Anchor x 3
- Torx Wrench
- TV‐Out Wire
- Installation Sticker
- DI/DO extend cable
- Download Guide
- Warranty Card
- Smart streaming requires either GV‐DVR / NVR V220.127.116.11 or GV‐VMS V18.104.22.168.
- Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
- H.265 decoding is only supported by GV‐Eye V2.3 or later.
Disclaimer: This product is built by GeoVision and designed to work with other GeoVision products. While it may support other brands, this product should be used with GeoVision products for best results. If you have questions about compatibility, please contact us via the Live Chat feature, the form on our contact page, or call 800-997-8460 to speak with one of our security experts.