GeoVision GV-FD5700 H.265 5MP 4 8mm, Low Lux, WDR, IR-Dome Camera, PoE
- Does not apply
GeoVision GV-FD5700 Overview
GeoVision GV-FD5700 H.265 5MP 4-8mm, Low Lux, WDR, IR Dome Camera, PoE
The GV-FD5700 is an indoor camera designed with 3 axis for easy and flexible installation. The Fixed Dome is equipped with an automatic IRc ut filter and IR LEDs for day and night surveillance. The camera supports H.265 video codec to achieve better compression ratio while maintaining high quality pictures at reduced network storage.
Monitoring in Complete Darkness
The image comparison below is between a camera without night vision (left) and one with night vision & its IR LEDs on (right). There are no major sources of light in this room and yet the camera can still clearly monitor the space.
Wide Dynamic Range Monitoring
Wide dynamic range (WDR) is a vital feature for security cameras around the perimeter of your home or office. This functionality allows the camera to balance out harsh difference in lighting to create a clearer picture where details are washed out or hidden.
All IP cameras transmit video over Cat5e Ethernet cable and PoE technology sends power to the camera over the same cable run. This lets you power the cameras remotely rather than having to find another solution. Using PoE cameras also gives you more flexibility in camera positioning and placement since powering them is no longer an issue.
GeoVision GV-FD5700 Specifications
- 1/1.8" progressive scan low lux CMOS
- Dual streams from H.265, H.264, and MJPEG
- Up to 30 fps at 2592 × 1944
- Intelligent IR
- Day and Night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- Megapixel varifocal lens
- P-iris lens for auto iris control
- IR distance up to 30 m (98.4 ft)
- 3-axis mechanism (pan / tilt / rotate)
- DC 12V / PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Two-way audio
- One sensor input and one alarm output
- TV-out support
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- 3D noise reduction
- Smart streaming
- Motion detection
- Tampering alarm
- Text overlay
- Privacy mask
- IP address filtering
- Recording assigned by GV-Edge Recording Manager (Windows & Mac version)
- Supports iPhone, iPad, Android & 3GPP
- 31 languages on Web interface
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
GeoVision GV-FD5700 Packing List
- H.265 Fixed IP Dome
- Screw x 3
- Screw Anchor x 3
- Torx Wrench
- TV‐Out Wire
- Installation Sticker
- DI/DO extend cable
- Download Guide
- Warranty Card
- Smart streaming requires either GV‐DVR / NVR V184.108.40.206 or GV‐VMS V220.127.116.11.
- Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
- H.265 decoding is only supported by GV‐Eye V2.3 or later.
Disclaimer: This product is built by GeoVision and designed to work with other GeoVision products. While it may support other brands, this product should be used with GeoVision products for best results. If you have questions about compatibility, please contact us via the Live Chat feature, the form on our contact page, or call 800-997-8460 to speak with one of our security experts.