GeoVision GV-FER12203 Overview
GeoVision GV-FER12203 12MP 1.83mm Fisheye Rugged Camera, IR up to 98.43 ft, IP67 (_40¡F ~ 122¡F), IK10+
GV-FER12203 is a 12 MP outdoor IR fisheye camera that allows you to monitor all angles of a location. It can be installed to the ceiling and the wall. The camera s distorted hemispherical image can be converted into a conventional rectilinear projection. Without installing any software, you can watch live view and utilize functions such as motion detection, privacy mask, and alert notification through the Web interface. In addition, the camera seamlessly integrates with the GV-System and GV-VMS, providing advanced monitoring and video management features.
GeoVision GV-FER12203 Specifications
- 1/1.7" progressive scan CMOS
- Dual streams from H.264 and MJPEG
- Up to 15 fps at 4000 × 3000
- Day and Night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- Vandal resistance (IK10+ for metal casing)
- Ingress protection (IP67)
- DC 12V / AC 24V / PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at)
- Built-in micro SD card slot (SD/SDHC/SDXC/UHS-I) for local storage
- USB slot for WiFi adapter
- One sensor input and one alarm output
- Built-in microphone
- Digital Object Tracking
- Provides 360° and 180° panorama view
- Different angle of view accessible by multiple users at the same time
- Playback from any view angle and zoom level
- No mechanical moving parts
- Two-way audio
- Low lux enhancement
- 3D noise reduction
- Smart streaming
- Tampering alarm
- Virtual PTZ function
- Auto Pan function
- Privacy mask
- Visual automation
- Text overlay
- 31 languages on Web interface
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
- Recording assigned by GV-Edge Recording Manager (Windows version)
The image comparison below is between a camera without night vision (left) and one with night vision & its IR LEDs on (right). There are no major sources of light in this room and yet the camera can still clearly monitor the space.
GeoVision GV-FER12203 Packing List
- Fisheye Camera
- Back Plate
- Plate Screw x 3
- Plastic Screw Anchor x 3
- Torx Wrench
- RJ-45 Connector
- Data Cable
- Terminal Block
- Installation Sticker
- Silica Gel Bag x 2
- Power Adapter
- Download Guide
- Warranty Card
- No Memory Card Slot & local storage function for Argentina.
- Smart streaming requires either GV-NVR V22.214.171.124 or GV-VMS V16.10.3.
- The power adapter can be excluded upon request.
- Do not use clothes or any ordinary material to clean the camera cover since they may result in scratches.
- For GV-Mount200 / 206, leave a distance of 1M or more between the camera body and the wall to ensure the image quality.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Disclaimer: This product is built by GeoVision and designed to work with other GeoVision products. While it may support other brands, this product should be used with GeoVision products for best results. If you have questions about compatibility, please contact us via the Live Chat feature, the form on our contact page, or call 800-997-8460 to speak with one of our security experts.