GeoVision GV-FER5700 Overview
GeoVision GV-FER5700 H.265 5MP 1.45mm, IR Fisheye Rugged Camera, DC 12V/PoE+
GV-FER5700 is a 5 MP outdoor fisheye camera that can support H.265 video codec to achieve better compression ratio while maintaining high picture quality at reduced network bandwidths. GV-FER5700 allows you to monitor all angles of a location and it can be installed to the ceiling, wall, wall corner and the pole. Equipped with automatic IR
GeoVision GV-FER5700 Specifications
- 1/1.8" progressive scan CMOS
- Triple streams from H.265, H.264 and MJPEG
- Up to 30 fps at 2560 × 2048
- Day and Night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- Intelligent IR
- Vandal resistance (IK10+ for metal casing)
- Ingress protection (IP67)
- DC 12V / PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at)
- Built-in micro SD card slot (SD/SDHC/SDXC/UHS-I) for local storage
- USB slot for GV-WiFi Adapter or USB hard drive
- One sensor input and one alarm output
- Built-in microphone
- Digital Object Tracking
- Provides 360° and 180° panorama view
- Different angle of view accessible by multiple users at the same time
- Playback from any view angle and zoom level
- No mechanical moving parts
- Two-way audio
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- Low lux enhancement
- 3D noise reduction
- Smart streaming
- Tampering alarm
- Virtual PTZ function
- Auto Pan function
- Privacy mask
- Visual automation
- Text overlay
- 31 languages on Web interface
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
- Recording assigned by GV-Edge Recording Manager (Windows version)
Wide Dynamic Range Camera
Wide dynamic range (WDR) is a feature on some security cameras that automatically compensate for harsh differences in lighting to produce a clear, balanced picture.
Power Cameras Remotely With PoE
Incorporating PoE into your CCTV system lets you send both power and video over a single Ethernet cable. Some NVRs come with a built-in PoE switch, but if yours doesn't, you'll need to pick up a PoE injector or PoE network switch to send power over your Cat5 cable.
Night Vision Monitoring
Infrared cameras are great for monitoring low to no light environments. When there isn't enough visible light, the IRs flip on and the camera switches to black and white mode. You can see in the image below that the only visible light comes from computer LEDs and a red sign in the back corner. With the IRs on, you can see almost everything in this 50' long space.
GeoVision GV-FER5700 Packing List
- H.265 Fisheye Camera
- Back Plate
- Plate Screw x 3
- Plastic Screw Anchor x 3
- Torx Wrench
- RJ-45 Connector
- Data Cable
- Terminal Block
- Installation Sticker
- Silica Gel Bag x 2
- Download Guide
- Warranty Card
- No memory card slot & local storage function for Argentina.
- Smart streaming requires either GV‐DVR / NVR V184.108.40.206 or GV‐VMS V16.10.3.
- Do not use clothes or any ordinary material to clean the camera cover since they may result in scratches.
- For GV-Mount200 / 206, leave a distance of 1M or more between the camera body and the wall to ensure the image quality.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Disclaimer: This product is built by GeoVision and designed to work with other GeoVision products. While it may support other brands, this product should be used with GeoVision products for best results. If you have questions about compatibility, please contact us via the Live Chat feature, the form on our contact page, or call 800-997-8460 to speak with one of our security experts.