GeoVision GV-PPTZ14021 Overview
The GeoVision GV-PPTZ14021 is a unique camera in that it has a 2MP panoramic PTZ IP camera with a 12MP fisheye camera beneath it. The fisheye camera allows for constant 360° monitoring while the PTZ camera can be used to monitor on a pre-set patrol pattern, monitor a specific area, or be operated by your security team to watch an area remotely. This panoramic PTZ camera has a 4.7 - 94mm varifocal lens to change it's FOV from 55.4° - 2.9° depending on your needs. It also has a 20x optical zoom and 32x digital zoom so you can home in on fine details hundreds of feet away.
The GV-PPTZ14021 is capable of monitoring video up to 1920x1080 at 30fps on the PTZ camera and up to 4000 x 3000 at 15fps on the fisheye camera. These powerful cameras are housed by an IP67 / IK10 rated camera enclosure which protects them from moisture, debris, jets of water, dust, and direct impacts from acts of vandalism. This allows the GV-PPTZ14021 to monitor nearly any environment regardless of whether it's indoors or outdoors as well as in virtually any climate. You also haven near complete freedom with powering this PTZ IP camera since it is compatible with 12vDC, 24vAC, and PoE power.
Both the speed dome camera and the fisheye camera have low lux CMOS image sensors and true day/night functionality so they can see clearly in any lighting condition, even complete darkness. This camera also makes use of the H.265 (speed dome only), H.264, and MJPEG video compression codecs to maintain high quality archived video.
Wide Dynamic Range Camera
The image below is a great representation on how vital WDR cameras are for monitoring the entrances and exits of your property. Harsh lighting imbalances can cause the picture to be washed out or shrouded in darkness. WDR balances them out to reveal otherwise hidden details.
Night Vision w/ IR LEDs
This camera can monitor at any time of day or night by using infrared (IR) LEDs to replace visible light. When the ambient light drops below the camera's minimum illumination setting, the IRs fire and the reflected infrared light allows camera's sensor chip to monitor as if it were lit by regular light.
GeoVision GV-PPTZ14021 Specifications
- Panoramic fisheye camera (FE) integrated with a PTZ speed dome (SD)
- FE: 1/1.7" progressive scan low lux CMOS
SD: 1/3" progressive scan low lux CMOS
- Dual streams from H.265 (SD Only), H.264 and MJPEG
- FE: Up to 15 fps at 4000 x 3000
SD: Up to 30 fps at 1920 x 1080 (60 Hz), 50 fps at 1920 x 1080 (50 Hz)
- FE: Day and night (Electronic)
SD:Day and night function with IR-cut filter
- SD: Wide Dynamic Range Pro (WDR Pro)
- Vandal resistance (IK10 for metal casing)
- Ingress protection (IP67)
- Wide temperature tolerance (-40°C ~ 50°C / -40°F ~ 122°F)
- FE: 1 built-in Micro SD card slot (SD/SDHC/SDXC/UHS-I, Class 10) for local storage
SD: 1 built-in SD card slot (SD/SDHC/SDXC/UHS-I, Class 10) for local storage
- 4 sensor inputs and 1 alarm output
- DC 24V / AC 24V / High PoE (PoE++, 53 W)
- FE: Provides 360° panoramic view
- SD: 20x optical zoom and 32x digital zoom
- SD: pan 360° and tilt from -15° to 195°
- SD: Preset speed at up to 460°/sec
- SD: PTZ movement (Preset, Sequence, Auto Pan, Cruise and Tour)
- Two-way audio
- 2D noise reduction
- Tampering alarm
- Privacy mask
- Visual automation
- Text overlay
- 31 languages on Web interface
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
GeoVision GV-PPTZ14021 Packing List
- Panoramic PTZ Camera
- Data Cable
- Pendant Tube (GV-Mount207)
- 3 mm Hex Key
- 4 mm Hex Key
- 5 mm Hex Key
- Torx Wrench
- Rubber Ring
- RJ-45 Connector
- Desiccant Pack x 2
- Download Guide
- Warranty Card
- Do not use clothes or any ordinary material to clean the camera cover since they may result in scratches.
- Mind the following when using an inserted memory card for recording:
- Recorded data on the memory card can be damaged or lost if the data are accessed while the camera is under physical shock, power interruption, memory card detachment or when the memory card reaches the end of its lifespan. No guarantee is provided for such causes.
- The stored data can be lost if the memory card is not accessed for a long period of time. Back up your data periodically if you seldom access the memory card.
- Memory cards are expendable and their durability varies according to the conditions of the installed site and how they are used. Back up your data regularly and replace the memory card annually.
- To avoid power outage, it is highly recommended to apply a battery backup (UPS).
- For better performance, it is highly recommedned to use Micro SD card of MLC NAND flash, Class 10
- Replace the memory card when its read/write speed is lower than 6 MB/s or when the memory card is frequently undetected by the camera.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Power adapters can be purchased upon request.
Disclaimer: This product is built by GeoVision and designed to work with other GeoVision products. While it may support other brands, this product should be used with GeoVision products for best results. If you have questions about compatibility, please contact us via the Live Chat feature, the form on our contact page, or call 800-997-8460 to speak with one of our security experts.