GV-PPTZ14031 is a 2‐in‐1 panoramic PTZ IP camera that includes a 12 MP fisheye panoramic camera and a 2 MP IP Speed Dome. The fisheye camera allows you to monitor all angles of a location, while the speed dome can instantly point toward an area with just one click on the fisheye live view. Without installing any software, you can watch live view and utilize functions such as motion detection, privacy mask, and alert notification through the Web interface.
GeoVision GV-PPTZ14031 Specifications
- Panoramic fisheye camera (FE) integrated with a PTZ speed dome (SD)
- FE: 1/1.7" progressive scan low lux CMOS
SD: 1/3" progressive scan low lux CMOS
- Dual streams from H.265 (SD Only), H.264 and MJPEG
- FE: Up to 15 fps at 4000 x 3000
SD: Up to 30 fps at 1920 x 1080 (60 Hz), 50 fps at 1920 x 1080 (50 Hz)
- FE: Day and night (Electronic)
SD:Day and night function with IR-cut filter
- SD: Wide Dynamic Range Pro (WDR Pro)
- Vandal resistance (IK10 for metal casing)
- Ingress protection (IP67)
- Wide temperature tolerance (-40°C ~ 50°C / -40°F ~ 122°F)
- FE: 1 built-in Micro SD card slot (SD/SDHC/SDXC/UHS-I, Class 10) for local storage
SD: 1 built-in SD card slot (SD/SDHC/SDXC/UHS-I, Class 10) for local storage
- 4 sensor inputs and 1 alarm output
- DC 24V / AC 24V / High PoE (PoE++, 53 W)
- FE: Provides 360° panoramic view
- SD: 30x optical zoom and 32x digital zoom
- SD: pan 360° and tilt from -15° to 195°
- SD: Preset speed at up to 460°/sec
- SD: PTZ movement (Preset, Sequence, Auto Pan, Cruise and Tour)
- Two-way audio
- 2D noise reduction
- Tampering alarm
- Privacy mask
- Visual automation
- Text overlay
- 31 languages on Web interface
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
Wide Dynamic Range Camera
Wide dynamic range (WDR) is a vital feature for security cameras around the perimeter of your home or office. This functionality allows the camera to balance out harsh difference in lighting to create a clearer picture where details are washed out or hidden.
Even if you're going to be monitoring an indoor space, you still need to record during off hours. Infrared cameras can monitor just as well at night as they do during the day due to their IR LEDs. In the image below, all of the overhead lights in the room are turned off and the only light besides the IR LEDs comes from the workstations in our cubicles.
GeoVision GV-PPTZ14031 Packing List
- Panoramic PTZ Camera
- Data Cable
- Pendant Tube (GV-Mount207)
- 3 mm Hex Key
- 4 mm Hex Key
- 5 mm Hex Key
- Torx Wrench
- Rubber Ring
- RJ-45 Connector
- Desiccant Pack x 2
- Download Guide
- Warranty Card
- Do not use clothes or any ordinary material to clean the camera cover since they may result in scratches.
- Mind the following when using an inserted memory card for recording:
- Recorded data on the memory card can be damaged or lost if the data are accessed while the camera is under physical shock, power interruption, memory card detachment or when the memory card reaches the end of its lifespan. No guarantee is provided for such causes.
- The stored data can be lost if the memory card is not accessed for a long period of time. Back up your data periodically if you seldom access the memory card.
- Memory cards are expendable and their durability varies according to the conditions of the installed site and how they are used. Back up your data regularly and replace the memory card annually.
- To avoid power outage, it is highly recommended to apply a battery backup (UPS).
- For better performance, it is highly recommedned to use Micro SD card of MLC NAND flash, Class 10
- Replace the memory card when its read/write speed is lower than 6 MB/s or when the memory card is frequently undetected by the camera.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Power adapters can be purchased upon request
Disclaimer: This product is built by GeoVision and designed to work with other GeoVision products. While it may support other brands, this product should be used with GeoVision products for best results. If you have questions about compatibility, please contact us via the Live Chat feature, the form on our contact page, or call 800-997-8460 to speak with one of our security experts.