GeoVision GV-SD2411 V2 Overview
The GV-IP Speed Dome (GV‐SD2411 V2) is a network PTZ camera designed for image quality and adaptability in various environments. This camera offers image of 1080p at 50 fps and 30x optical zoom, capable of showing smooth live view with great details. In low-light environments, image quality is promised with its image processing tools, such as removable IR-cut filter (ICR), Wide Dynamic Range Pro (WDR Pro) and noise reduction.
Wide surveillance coverage is made possible with 360° endless panning and -15 ~ 195° tilting capability. Dome movements such as Preset, Sequence, Auto Pan, Cruise and Tour can be programmed and activated by schedule. You can create multiple dome movement modes and have different modes enabled at different time slots. The GV-IP Speed Dome provides variable pan/tilt speeds ranging from a fast patrol of 460° per second to a slow ramble of 0.1° per second with 0.2° pan accuracy for fast and accurate tracking ability.
GeoVision offers a complete series of GV-IP Speed Dome for indoor and outdoor use, with optional mounting kits for installations on wall, ceiling and pole.
GeoVision GV-SD2411 V2 Specifications
- 1/3" progressive scan low lux CMOS
- Min. illumination at 0.1 lux
- Dual streams from H.265, H.264, and MJPEG
- 30 / 50 fps at 1920 x 1080 (60 / 50 Hz)
- 30x optical zoom and 32x digital zoom
- Wide Dynamic Range Pro (WDR Pro)
- Day and night function with IR-cut filter
- Vandal resistance (IK10 for metal and polycarbonate casing)
- Ingress protection (IP67)
- Built-in micro SD card slot (SD/SDHC/SDXC/UHS-I, Class 10) for local storage
- 4 digital inputs, 1 relay output
- DC 24V / AC 24V / High PoE (PoE++, 90 W)
- Pan 360° endlessly
- Tilt from -15° to 195°
- Preset speed at up to 460° /sec
- PTZ movement (Preset, Sequence, Auto Pan, Cruise and Tour)
- PTZ movements by schedule
- Auto and manual PTZ calibration
- Auto focus
- 3D noise reduction
- Two-way audio
- Motion detection
- Privacy mask
- Recording assigned by GV-Edge Recording Manager (Windows & Mac version)
- Smart phones & 3GPP support
- 31 languages on Web interface
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
GV-SD2411 V2 Packing List
- Outdoor IP Speed Dome
- Pendant Tube (GV-Mount 207)
- Hex Key x 2
- Rubber Ring
- RJ-45 Connector
- Desiccant Pack x 2
- Data Cable
- Download Guide
- Warranty Card
- It is required to apply patch files to all the supported software.
- Do not use clothes or any ordinary material to clean the camera cover since they may result in scratches.
- Mind the following when using an inserted memory card for recording:
- Recorded data on the memory card can be damaged or lost if the data are accessed while the camera is under physical shock, power interruption, memory card detachment or when the memory card reaches the end of its lifespan. No guarantee is provided for such causes.
- The stored data can be lost if the memory card is not accessed for a long period of time. Back up your data periodically if you seldom access the memory card.
- Memory cards are expendable and their durability varies according to the conditions of the installed site and how they are used. Back up your data regularly and replace the memory card annually.
- To avoid power outage, it is highly recommended to apply a battery backup (UPS).
- For better performance, it is highly recommended to use SD card of MLC NAND flash, Class 10.
- Replace the memory card when its read/write speed is lower than 6 MB/s or when the memory card is frequently undetected by the camera.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Power adapters can be purchased upon request.