GeoVision GV-SD3732 Overview
GeoVision GV-SD3732-IR 33x Outdoor Full HD IP Speed Dome Camera including AC Power adapter, W/O mount
The GV-SD3732-IR is an outdoor network PTZ camera that offers 33x optical zoom and unlimited digital zoom, capable of showing smooth live view with great details. This camera can simultaneously deliver three video streams in resolutions up to 2048 x 1536 at 30 fps. In low-light environments, night vision is enhanced with its high-power LEDs, which allow up to 150 m (492 ft) effective IR distance. The camera can process scenes with contrasting intensity of lights and produce clear image using the built-in WDR Pro. The GV-SD3732-IR supports H.265 video codec to achieve better compression ratio while maintaining high quality pictures at reduced network bandwidths.
Wide surveillance coverage is made possible with 360° endless panning and -15 ~ 195° tilting capacity. PTZ functions such as Preset, Auto Pan, and Patrol can be programmed and activated by schedule. The GV-SD3732-IR supports pan/tilt speeds ranging from a fast patrol of 240° per second to a slow ramble of 0.1° per second with 0.1° pan accuracy for fast and accurate tracking ability.
GeoVision GV-SD3732 Video Demo
Wide Dynamic Range Camera
Wide dynamic range (WDR) is a vital feature for security cameras around the perimeter of your home or office. This functionality allows the camera to balance out harsh difference in lighting to create a clearer picture where details are washed out or hidden.
GeoVision GV-SD3732 Specifications
- 1/2.8" progressive scan low lux CMOS sensor
- Min. illumination at 0.03 lux (B/W) and 0.05 lux (color)
- Triple streams from H.265, H.264 or MJPEG
- Up to 30 fps at 2048 x 1536, 60 fps at 1920 x 1080
- 33x optical zoom and unlimited digital zoom
- Intelligent IR
- IR distance up to 150 m (492 ft)
- Day and night function with IR-cut filter
- Two sensor inputs and one alarm output
- Wide Dynamic Range Pro (WDR Pro)
- Vandal resistance (IK10)
- Ingress protection (IP66)
- Wide temperature tolerance (-40°C ~ 70°C / -40°F ~ 158°F)
- TV-out support
- Two-way audio
- Built-in micro SD card slot (SDHC/SDXC, Class 10) for local storage
- DC 24V / AC 24V
- Pan 360° endlessly
- Tilt from -15° to 195°
- Pan and tilt speed of up to 300°/sec and 240°/sec, respectively
- PTZ movement (Preset, Auto Pan and Patrol)
- PTZ patrol by schedule
- Smart settings (Cross line, Intrusion, Auto tracking)
- Intelligent Mark
- Auto focus
- 3D noise reduction
- Motion detection
- Privacy mask
Night Vision w/ IR LEDs
Even if you're going to be monitoring an indoor space, you still need to record during off hours. Infrared cameras can monitor just as well at night as they do during the day due to their IR LEDs. In the image below, all of the overhead lights in the room are turned off and the only light besides the IR LEDs comes from the workstations in our cubicles.
GeoVision GV-SD3732 Packing List
- GV‐SD3732‐IR Speed Dome
- 24V AC Power Adapter
- M4 Hex Key
- Waterproof Rubber Set
- Waterproof Guidelines
- Download Guide
- Warranty Card
- No memory card slot & local storage function for Argentina.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Disclaimer: This product is built by GeoVision and designed to work with other GeoVision products. While it may support other brands, this product should be used with GeoVision products for best results. If you have questions about compatibility, please contact us via the Live Chat feature, the form on our contact page, or call 800-997-8460 to speak with one of our security experts.