GeoVision GV-SNVR1611 16ch Standalone NVR System - No HDD Included
The GV-SNVR1611 is an H.264/H.265 Linux-embedded Standalone Network Video Recorder which records video files directly to the internal hard drive, supporting up to 16 channels of IP cameras for network surveillance. GV-SNVR1611 has 16-port built-in PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at), functioning to carry network and power to IP cameras. Featuring with up to 4K resolution video output, GV-SNVR1611 eliminates the need of a separate PC to view and play back video from the unit. Its USB ports allow you to connect a USB flash drive to import or export system settings, update firmware, save snapshot files and back up video in AVI format.
Record at Different FPS
Your video recorder's FPS setting determines the smoothness of the video it records. The video that you playback is actually a string of images shown back to back to give the illusion of movement. The larger the number, the smoother the video due to their being more images per second, i.e. 30fps records 30 frames per second, 15fps records 15, and so on. The video below is a great example of this.
- 16-Channel video recording
- Up to 4000 x 3000 resolution for each channel
- Dual streams support
- 16‐Port PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at) for camera connection
- 4K HDMI / 1080p VGA video output
- 2 SATA HDD drawer (3.5'') for up to 16 TB storage
- Two‐way audio
- Four sensor inputs and one alarm output
- Automatic search and set-up for IP cameras
- Support for third‐party IP cameras through ONVIF and RTSP protocol
- Continuous, motion and scheduled recordings
- Timeline playback
- Multi-channel playback
- Display of HDD status and system temperature
- DST (Daylight Saving Time) support
- NTP (Network Time Protocol) support
- GeoVision DDNS server support
- E-mail notification for recording error and password retrieval
- Recording export
- Remote live view through Web browser
- PTZ control using GV-Joystick V2 or on-screen panel
- Smart device access (iOS and Android)
- Support for 13 languages
GV-SNVR1611 Packing List
- AC power cord
- SATA cable x 2
- HDD power cable x 2
- Screw x 8 (for HDD)
- USB mouse
- Foam foot
- Download Guide
- Warranty card
- For supported IP cameras, the resolutions of Main Stream and Sub Stream both must meet the requirements noted under Specifications.
- GV-SNVR only supports recording frame rates of up to 30 fps.
- GV-SNVR1611 only supports recording bandwidths of up to 80 Mbps.
- GV-SNVR1611 also supports EVS-ABD1300 / ABL1300 / ADR1300 and UVS-ABD1300 / ABL1300 / ADR1300.
Disclaimer: This product is built by GeoVision and designed to work with other GeoVision products. While it may support other brands, this product should be used with GeoVision products for best results. If you have questions about compatibility, please contact us via the Live Chat feature, the form on our contact page, or call 800-997-8460 to speak with one of our security experts.