GeoVision GV-TDR2700 Overview
The Mini Fixed Rugged IP Dome is an outdoor, fixed, network camera equipped with an automatic IR-cut filter and an IR LED for day and night surveillance. The camera supports H.265 video codec to achieve better compression ratio while maintaining high quality pictures at reduced network bandwidths. The camera adheres to IP67 and IK10 standards, and can be powered through PoE.
GeoVision GV-TDR2700 Specifications
- 1/2.7" progressive scan low lux CMOS sensor
- Triple streams from H.265, H.264 or MJPEG
- Up to 30 fps at 1920 × 1080
- Intelligent IR
- IR distance up to 30 m (98.4 ft)
- Day and Night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- Ingress protection (IP67)
- Vandal resistance (IK10)
- Built-in micro SD card slot (SD / SDHC / SDXC / UHS-I, Class 10) for local storage
- Two-way audio
- One sensor input and one alarm output
- DC 12V / PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Wide Dynamic Range Pro (WDR Pro)
- 3D noise reduction
- Motion detection
- Text overlay
- Privacy mask
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
GV-TDR2700 Packing List
- GV-TDR2700 IR Mini Fixed Rugged IP Dome
- Waterproof Rubber Set
- Screw Kit
- Drill Template Paster
- Download Guide
- Warranty Card
- It is required to apply patch files to all the supported software.
- Do not use clothes or any ordinary material to clean the camera cover since they may result in scratches.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.