GeoVision GV-TM0100 Thermal IP Camera w 12V Power Adapter
GV-TM0100 is an outdoor thermal IP camera capable of producing black-and-white images based on the detected temperature of the people, vehicles and environment. Unlike traditional cameras that rely on visible light, GV-TM0100 is unaffected by the lighting conditions and allows you to detect movements even in complete darkness and backlit scenes.
Ideal for border surveillance and sparsely populated areas, GV-TM0100 can detect human-sized targets at a distance of 1450 m (4757 ft) and vehicles at 1850 m (6070 ft).
GV-TM0100 can be easily configured through its Web interface and you can record and play back recordings using the GV-VMS software included in the standard package.
- CIF Uncooled FPA micro bolometer, 25 um pixel size
- Thermal sensitivity: ≤100 mK at f/1,300K
- Spectral range: 8 ~ 14 um
- Single stream from H.264 or MJPEG
- Up to 25 fps at 352 × 288
- 2x digital zoom
- Up to 1450 m (4757 ft) detection range for human targets and 1850 m (6070 ft) for vehicles
- Up to 480 m (1575 ft) recognition range for human targets and 920 m (3018 ft) for vehicles
- Ingress protection (IP66)
- DC 12V / PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Motion detection
- Privacy mask
- Text overlay
- IP address filtering
- CE, FCC, RCM, RoHS compliant
- Supports iPhone, iPad, Android & 3GPP
- 28 languages on Web interface
Disclaimer: This product is built by GeoVision and designed to work with other GeoVision products. While it may support other brands, this product should be used with GeoVision products for best results. If you have questions about compatibility, please contact us via the Live Chat feature, the form on our contact page, or call 800-997-8460 to speak with one of our security experts.