GeoVision GV-UNFE2503 Overview
GeoVision GV-UNFE2503 2MP 1.19mm Super Low Lux UniCamera Fisheye Camera, PoE
The IR Fisheye Camera is an outdoor fisheye camera that allows you to monitor all angles of a location. The camera is equipped with an IR LED ring that provides infrared illumination under low-light situations. It consists of a main body for processing and a separate camera lens for capturing images. The compact camera lens can be installed in outdoor surveillance sites with limited space.
GeoVision GV-UNFE2503 Specifications
- 1/2.8" progressive scan super low lux CMOS
- Min. illumination at 0.02 lux
- Dual streams from H.264 and MJPEG
- Up to 30 fps at 1920 × 1080
- Megapixel lens
- Day and Night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- Intelligent IR
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Ingress protection (IP67)
- Built-in micro SD card slot (SD/SDHC) for local storage
- One-way audio
- No mechanical moving parts
- Provides 360° and 180° panorama view
- Different angle of view accessible by multiple users at the same time
- Playback from any view angle and zoom level
- Digital Object Tracking
- Virtual PTZ function
- Auto Pan function
- 3D noise reduction
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- Motion detection
- Tampering alarm
- Privacy mask
- Text overlay
- Supports iPhone, iPad, Android & 3GPP
- 31 languages on Web interface
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
- Recording assigned by GV-Edge Recording Manager (Windows & Mac version)
PoE Ready IP Camera
This camera makes use of power over Ethernet (PoE) technology so you can send both power and video over the same Ethernet cable. This makes installation cheaper and faster since you don't have to run multiple cable lines to get a camera up and running. All you need is a PoE network switch or a PoE injector installed to send power up the line.
Wide Dynamic Range Monitoring
Wide dynamic range (WDR) is a feature on some security cameras that automatically compensate for harsh differences in lighting to produce a clear, balanced picture.
Night Vision w/ IR LEDs
This camera can monitor at any time of day or night by using infrared (IR) LEDs to replace visible light. When the ambient light drops below the camera's minimum illumination setting, the IRs fire and the reflected infrared light allows camera's sensor chip to monitor as if it were lit by regular light.
GeoVision GV-UNFE2503 Packing List
- IR Fisheye Camera
- Installation Sticker
- Main Body Mount
- Main Body Adhesive Tape
- M3 Screw x 2
- M2 Screw
- Warning Label
- Download Guide
- Warranty Card
- No Memory card slot & local storage function for Argentina.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Disclaimer: This product is built by GeoVision and designed to work with other GeoVision products. While it may support other brands, this product should be used with GeoVision products for best results. If you have questions about compatibility, please contact us via the Live Chat feature, the form on our contact page, or call 800-997-8460 to speak with one of our security experts.