GeoVision GV-VD4702 Overview
The GeoVision GV-VD4702 is a vandal proof dome IP camera that's built to take a beating and keep monitoring as if nothing happened. The ruggedly engineered IK10 vandal proof camera housing protects the GV-VD4702 from impacts by flying debris as well as from potential vandals and criminals. It is the highest vandal resistance rating in the CCTV industry. The GV-VD4702 is also weatherproof with its IP67 rated camera housing. This keeps moisture, dirt, dust, and jets of water on the outside of the camera where it belongs.
This vandal proof dome camera also performs exceptionally well in poor lighting environments. The super low lux CMOS image sensor lets the GV-VD4702 record in color down to ~0.02 lux before switching over to B&W and making use of infrared light to illuminate the video feed. Once fired, this camera has an effective nightvision range of ~100' even in complete darkness and the intelligent IR system will adjust your IR LEDs' intensity based on the proximity of nearby objects. They'll fade as people or objects move nearer and brighten as they're further away to keep the video from being washed out from "over exposure".
GeoVision's GV-VD4702 captures stunning high definition video at a recording resolution of 2591 x 1520 @ 20 fps, 2560 x 1440 @ 25fps, or 2048 x 1520 @ 30 fps. It also uses the H.265 video codec to optimize how much of your network's bandwidth is used while maintaining high quality video feeds. This dome IP camera can be powered by 24vAC, 12vDC, and via power over Ethernet (PoE).
GeoVision GV-VD4702 Specifications
- 1/3" progressive scan super low lux CMOS
- Min. illumination at 0.02 lux
- Triple streams from H.265, H.264 and MJPEG
- Up to 20 fps at 2592 x 1520, 25 fps at 2560 x 1440, 30 fps at 2048 x 1520
- Vandal resistance (IK10 for metal casing)
- Ingress protection (IP67)
- P-iris lens for auto iris control
- Intelligent IR
- IR distance up to 30 m (98.4 ft)
- Day and Night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- 3-axis mechanism (pan / tilt / rotate)
- DC 12V / PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Two-way audio
- Wide Dynamic Range Pro (WDR Pro)
- 3D noise reduction
- Smart streaming
- Motion detection
- Tampering alarm
- Text overlay
- Privacy mask
- IP address filtering
- Recording assigned by GV-Edge Recording Manager (Windows & Mac version)
- Supports iPhone, iPad, Android & 3GPP
- 31 languages on Web interface
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
GeoVision GV-VD4702 Packing List
- H.265 Vandal Proof Dome
- Screw x 4
- Screw Anchor x 4
- TV‐Out Wire
- Audio Wires x 2
- I/O Cable
- Installation Sticker
- Conduit Converter
- PG21 Conduit Connector
- RJ‐45 Connector
- Waterproof Rubber Sets (for RJ-45 Cat.5 and DC 12V / for RJ-45 Cat.6)
- Torx Wrench
- Big Concave Hexagon Wrench
- Small Concave Hexagon Wrench
- Silica Gel Bag
- Sticker (for Silica Gel Bag)
- Download Guide
- Warranty Card
- Smart streaming requires either GV-DVR / NVR V18.104.22.168 or GV-VMS V22.214.171.124.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
The security threats your home or business faces evolve with each passing year and the days of having a single security guard with a paper sign-in sheet to keep your company safe are long over. Apex CCTV has designed, engineered, and installed modern surveillance solutions to protect thousands of clients across all industries and sectors from the modern security threats to their people, assets, and properties. From initial discovery to implementation and integration, our staff of security professionals is there at every step of the way to ensure that your video surveillance system installation goes smoothly.
At Apex CCTV, protecting your home or business is our business and we take great pride in our ability to solve your company's security challenges. We place a heavy emphasis on technical expertise throughout every facet and level of our organization so your security system installation is done right the first time. No matter how complex or extensive your system, our network of local surveillance installation specialists possess the expertise and quality of workmanship to seamlessly integrate your solution with your existing infrastructure.
Apex CCTV is a leading direct supplier of professional-grade HD security cameras and systems with the largest selection security cameras available. We strive to provide you with only the best quality security and surveillance equipment that's affordable and reliable.
Here at Apex CCTV we offer our installation services in every state, so whether you need installation from your home to business to store, we have got you covered.
We cater mostly to business needs, but do have installers for larger home systems, available.
Call us today at 800-997-8460.