GeoVision GV-VD4711 Overview
GeoVision GV-VD4711 H.265 4MP 2.8-12mm P-Iris, Super Low Lux, WDR Pro, IR Vandal Dome Camera, PoE
GV-VD4711 is an outdoor camera designed with IK10+ vandal resistance and IP67 ingress protection. With its motorized varifocal lens, the user can zoom and focus the camera from the Web interface. This night vision is enhanced with its high power LEDs with up to 30 m (98.4 ft.) effective distance. The camera supports H.265 video codec to achieve better compression ratio while maintaining high quality pictures at reduced network bandwidths. GV-VD4711 is capable of not only providing a color live view in near darkness but also under contrasting light intensities using its super low lux CMOS image sensor and WDR Pro.
GeoVision GV-VD4711 Specifications
- 1/3" progressive scan super low lux CMOS
- Min. illumination at 0.02 lux
- Triple streams from H.265, H.264 and MJPEG
- Up to 20 fps at 2592 x 1520, 25 fps at 2560 x 1440, 30 fps at 2048 x 1520
- Vandal resistance (IK10+)
- Ingress protection (IP67)
- P-Iris for auto iris adjustment
- Motorized varifocal lens for remote focus / zoom adjustment
- 3-axis mechanism (pan / tilt / roll)
- Day and Night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- High power IR LEDs
- Intelligent IR
- IR distance up to 30 m (98.4 ft)
- External microphone
- Two-way audio
- One sensor input and one alarm output
- TV-out support
- Built-in micro SD card slot (SD/SDHC/SDXC/UHS-I) for local storage
- Recording assigned by GV-Edge Recording Manager (Windows & Mac version)
- DC 12V / AC 24V / PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at)
- Wide Dynamic Range Pro (WDR Pro)
- 3D noise reduction
- Smart streaming
- Motion detection
- Tampering alarm
- Privacy mask
- Text overlay
- IP address filtering
- Supports iPhone, iPad, Android & 3GPP
- 31 languages on Web interface
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
Night Vision w/ IR LEDs
This camera can monitor at any time of day or night by using infrared (IR) LEDs to replace visible light. As you can see in the image, the left is an enclosed office space with zero lights on. When the IRs are on (like in the right side), you can clearly see the desks chairs and other details that were hidden by darkness before.
Wide Dynamic Range Monitoring
The image below compares what a video feed looks like with (right) and without (left) WDR on. Cameras without WDR have trouble monitoring spaces near exterior doors & windows because the harsh background lighting washes out details in the foreground. WDR corrects that.
GeoVision GV-VD4711 Packing List
- Vandal Proof IP Dome
- Torx Wrench
- 3-Pin Terminal Block
- Safety Wire
- Audio Wire x 2
- TV Out Wire
- RJ-45 Connector x 2
- Back Plate 1 set
- Installation Sticker
- Screw Anchor x 4
- Long Screw x 4
- Flat Screw
- Short Screw
- Silica Gel Bag
- Sticker (for Silica Gel Bag)
- Conduit Converter
- PG21 Conduit Connector
- Download Guide
- GV-Vandal Proof IP Dome Hardware Installation Guide
- Warranty Card
- No memory card slot & local storage function for Argentina.
- Smart streaming requires either GV-DVR / NVR V18.104.22.168 or GV-VMS V16.10.3.
- Do not use clothes or any ordinary material to clean the camera cover since they may result in scratches.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Disclaimer: This product is built by GeoVision and designed to work with other GeoVision products. While it may support other brands, this product should be used with GeoVision products for best results. If you have questions about compatibility, please contact us via the Live Chat feature, the form on our contact page, or call 800-997-8460 to speak with one of our security experts.