GeoVision GV-VD4712 Overview
The GeoVision GV-VD4712 IR dome network camera is capable of stunning HD monitoring in nearly any lighting condition. The powerful Intelligent IR system allows night vision recording even in complete darkness up to 98' away. The super low lux CMOS image sensor has a minimum illumination of 0.02 lux so you can capture video in full color even in low light conditions. This IR dome network camera even has a built-in infrared cut filter for true day/night operation around the clock.
The GV-VD4712 is also an excellent choice for nearly any outdoor surveillance application where capturing fine details is a primary concern. The IP67 & IK10 rated camera housing is both weatherproof and vandal resistant. This protects the IR dome network camera from damage by dust, moisture, debris, jets of water, and would be acts of vandalism. The 3 axis pan / tilt / rotate mechanism lets you position the camera precisely where it needs to monitor with unparalleled flexibility.
This dome network camera has a 2.8 - 12mm varifocal lens that can be adjusted to affect the focus and clarity as well as the camera's field of view (90° - 35°). The lens on the GV-VD4712 is also a P-iris lens which allows network cameras to work more effectively in all lighting conditions. The p-iris lens along with the WDR Pro feature helps this dome IP camera work in harsh and contrasting light intensities by taking the darkest and brightest parts of an image and balancing them for a clear image without obscured details.
GeoVision GV-VD4712 Specifications
- 1/3" progressive scan super low lux CMOS
- Min. illumination at 0.02 lux
- Triple streams from H.265, H.264 and MJPEG
- Up to 20 fps at 2592 x 1520, 24 fps at 2560 x 1440, 30 fps at 2048 x 1520
- Vandal resistance (IK10 for metal casing)
- Ingress protection (IP67)
- Motorized varifocal lens for remote focus / zoom adjustment
- P-iris lens for auto iris control
- Intelligent IR
- IR distance up to 30 m (98.4 ft)
- Day and Night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- 3-axis mechanism (pan / tilt / rotate)
- DC 12V / PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Two-way audio
- Wide Dynamic Range Pro (WDR Pro)
- 3D noise reduction
- Smart streaming
- Motion detection
- Tampering alarm
- Text overlay
- Privacy mask
- IP address filtering
- Recording assigned by GV-Edge Recording Manager (Windows & Mac version)
- Supports iPhone, iPad, Android & 3GPP
- 31 languages on Web interface
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
Wide Dynamic Range Monitoring
Wide dynamic range (WDR) is a feature on some security cameras that automatically compensate for harsh differences in lighting to produce a clear, balanced picture.
Low to No Light Monitoring
Infrared cameras are great for monitoring low to no light environments. When there isn't enough visible light, the IRs flip on and the camera switches to black and white mode. You can see in the image below that the only visible light comes from computer LEDs and a red sign in the back corner. With the IRs on, you can see almost everything in this 50' long space.
GeoVision GV-VD4712 Packing List
- H.265 Vandal Proof Dome
- Screw x 4
- Screw Anchor x 4
- TV‐Out Wire
- Audio Wires x 2
- I/O Cable
- Installation Sticker
- Conduit Converter
- PG21 Conduit Connector
- RJ‐45 Connector
- Waterproof Rubber Sets (for RJ-45 Cat.5 and DC 12V / for RJ-45 Cat.6)
- Torx Wrench
- Big Concave Hexagon Wrench
- Small Concave Hexagon Wrench
- Silica Gel Bag
- Sticker (for Silica Gel Bag)
- Download Guide
- Warranty Card
NVR Software Included
All of our IP cameras come with free NVR software that enables advanced monitoring features like motion detection, privacy masking, object counting, and much, much more. It also allows you to manage your video security system remotely via your iOS / Android smartphone or tablet. This will give you peace of mind no matter where you are.
- Smart streaming requires either GV-DVR / NVR V22.214.171.124 or GV-VMS V16.10.3
- It is required to apply patch files to all the supported software mentioned above.
- Power adapters can be purchased upon request.
- The signal range and data throughput may vary depending on the network conditions and environmental factors.
- Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
The security threats your home or business faces evolve with each passing year and the days of having a single security guard with a paper sign-in sheet to keep your company safe are long over. Apex CCTV has designed, engineered, and installed modern surveillance solutions to protect thousands of clients across all industries and sectors from the modern security threats to their people, assets, and properties. From initial discovery to implementation and integration, our staff of security professionals is there at every step of the way to ensure that your video surveillance system installation goes smoothly.
At Apex CCTV, protecting your home or business is our business and we take great pride in our ability to solve your company's security challenges. We place a heavy emphasis on technical expertise throughout every facet and level of our organization so your security system installation is done right the first time. No matter how complex or extensive your system, our network of local surveillance installation specialists possess the expertise and quality of workmanship to seamlessly integrate your solution with your existing infrastructure.
Apex CCTV is a leading direct supplier of professional-grade HD security cameras and systems with the largest selection security cameras available. We strive to provide you with only the best quality security and surveillance equipment that's affordable and reliable.
Here at Apex CCTV we offer our installation services in every state, so whether you need installation from your home to business to store, we have got you covered.
We cater mostly to business needs, but do have installers for larger home systems, available.
Call us today at 800-997-8460.