Geovision GV-VD5340E Overview
The GV-VD5340-E is an outdoor camera designed with IK10+ vandal resistance, IP67 ingress protection and tolerance to extreme temperatures. With its motorized varifocal lens, the user can zoom and focus the camera from the Web interface. This night vision is enhanced with its high power LEDs with up to 20 m (65.6 ft.) effective distance.
The wide dynamic range combines the dark and bright spots in an image to bring out a balanced image. The system is equipped with IR LEDs that can effectively illuminate up to 20 meters/ 65 ft. With the intelligent IR technology, the system has the capacity to distinguish between closer objects and provide sharp images. The resolution is excellent and brings out images in the pixels of 2560x1920 at 10 frames per second. The GeoVision GV-VD5340-E 5MP H.264 3x zoom WDR IR Arctic Vandal Proof IP Dome also has built-in micro SD memory card for storing local footage.
Monitoring in Complete Darkness
The image below shows a comparison between a night vision camera with infrared LEDs and a non-night vision camera. The IR LEDs do an excellent job of flooding this office space with infrared light to allow for clear monitoring even in complete darkness.
WDR Video Surveillance
The WDR feature on security cameras works by taking the brightest and darkest version of an image and overlaying them atop one another to create a balanced medium. This makes them excellent for monitoring areas with exterior doors and/or windoes.
Geovision GV-VD5340E Specifications
- 1/2.5" progressive scan CMOS
- Dual streams from H.264 and MJPEG
- Up to 10 fps at 2560 x 1920
- Vandal resistance (IK10 for metal casing)
- Ingress protection (IP67)
- Wide temperature tolerance (-40°C ~ 50°C / -40°F ~ 122°F)
- Motorized varifocal lens for remote focus/zoom adjustment
- 3-axis mechanism (pan / tilt / roll)
- Day and night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- High power IR LEDs
- Intelligent IR
- IR distance up to 20 m (65.6 ft)
- External microphone
- Two-way audio
- One sensor input and alarm output
- TV-out support
- Built-in micro SD card slot (SD/SDHC) for local storage
- Recording assigned by GV-Edge Recording Manager (Windows, Mac version)
- DC 12V / AC 24V / PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at)
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- Motion detection
- Tampering alarm
- Privacy mask
- IP address filtering
- Supports iPhone, iPad, Android & 3GPP
- 31 languages on Web interface
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
- More storage option - NAS
Geovision GV-VD5340E Packing List
- Vandal Proof IP Dome
- Torx Wrench
- 3-Pin Terminal Block
- Audio Wires
- Power Adapter
- TV Out Wire
- RJ-45 Connector x 2
- Back Plate 1 set
- Installation Sticker
- Screw Anchor x 4
- Long Screw x 4
- Flat Screw
- Short Screw x 2
- Silica Gel Bag
- Sticker (for Silica Gel Bag)
- Conduit Converter
- PG21 Conduit Connector
- GV-IPCAM H.264 Software DVD
- GV-NVR Software DVD
- GV-Vandal Proof IP Dome Hardware Installation Guide
- Warranty Card
- The power adapter can be excluded upon request.
- Do not use clothes or any ordinary material to clean the camera cover since they may result in scratches.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Disclaimer: This product is built by GeoVision and designed to work with other GeoVision products. While it may support other brands, this product should be used with GeoVision products for best results. If you have questions about compatibility, please contact us via the Live Chat feature, the form on our contact page, or call 800-997-8460 to speak with one of our security experts.