GeoVision GV-VR360 Overview
The GeoVision GV-VR360 is one of the first virtual reality security cameras on the market. The dual 4MP fisheye cameras capture an all-inclusive 720° field of view with an additional extended dept of field for total coverage of large open areas. This VR security camera is enclosed in an IK10 / IP67 vandal resistant and weatherproof camera housing so it can be used to monitor both indoor and outdoor environments. The infrared LEDs and IR cut filter provide night vision monitoring up to 32' away even in total darkness and the low lux image sensor lets this VR security camera capture color video down to 0.05 lux.
Because the GV-VR360 uses two fisheye cameras, it employs the H.265 video codec which better compresses video feeds so the archived video takes up less space on your HDDs without sacrificing video quality. This virtual reality camera can also be used to live stream via YouTube or GV-Eye where users can watch for an immersive experience. You can play back the video in 4K (3840 x 2160 at 30fps) and control the VR camera by swiping and dragging on your smartphone or with a VR headset.
The GV-VR360 can be powered by PoE or with a 12vDC power supply.
GeoVision GV-VR360 Specifications
- Dual 4MP fisheye provides 720° panoramic view with no blind spots
- 1/2.9" progressive scan low lux CMOS
- Dual streams from H.265 or H.264
- Up to 30 fps at 3840 x 2160
- Day and Night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- Intelligent IR
- 4 IR LEDs
- IR distance up to 10 m (32 ft)
- One-way audio
- Built-in / external microphone
- One sensor input and one alarm output
- DC 12V / PoE (PoE+, IEEE 802.3at)
- Vandal resistance (IK10 for metal casing)
- Ingress protection (IP67)
- VR Mode for YouTube & GV-Eye
- Smart device APP support
- Live streaming via YouTube
- 3 languages on Web interface
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
Night Vision w/ IR LEDs
Infrared cameras are great for monitoring low to no light environments. When there isn't enough visible light, the IRs flip on and the camera switches to black and white mode. You can see in the image below that the only visible light comes from computer LEDs and a red sign in the back corner. With the IRs on, you can see almost everything in this 50' long space.
GeoVision GV-VR360 Packing List
- IR Virtual Reality IP Camera
- Mount Kit
- Silica Gel Bag
- Hex Key
- Torx Wrench
- Screw x 3
- Screw Anchor x 3
- Download Guide
- Warranty Card
- Do not use clothes or any ordinary material to clean the camera cover since they may result in scratches.
- H.265 video codec is not supported for YouTube streaming.
- Audio for YouTube streaming requires AAC audio codec (optional).
- Stream 2 is disabled by default. Change the FPS of stream 1 to 25 or lower to enable stream 2.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Power adapters can be purchased upon request.
Disclaimer: This product is built by GeoVision and designed to work with other GeoVision products. While it may support other brands, this product should be used with GeoVision products for best results. If you have questions about compatibility, please contact us via the Live Chat feature, the form on our contact page, or call 800-997-8460 to speak with one of our security experts.