GV-VS21600 is a powerful H.264 Video Server with compact size. It supports real-time video with 8-channel between 3 MP and 5 MP, or up to 16 channels at 1080p, 720p, 960H and D1 resolution. The video server can be fully integrated with GV-DVR / NVR / VMS to form a powerful IP surveillance solution. It converts analog signals into high-resolution digitized images of up to 5 megapixels and supports over 50 PTZ models to fulfill various project demands. GV-VS21600 can record videos to a local USB storage, performing as a compact video recorder. It is also able to trigger Tampering Alarm alerts when the cameras are tampered with, which can be used to prevent criminal activities.
GeoVision GV-VS21600 Specifications
- 8-channel combo 18 fps at 3 MP and 15 fps at 4 MP / 5 MP
- 16-channel combo 1080p / 720p and analog 960H / D1 real-time video
- 12V DC
- Tampering alarm
- USB HDD Storage
- Support UMTS / 3G / 3.5G / 4G
- Automatic switch between WiFi and 3G / 4G
- Support over 50 PTZ models
- Support 29 languages on Web interface
- HD-TVI (1.0 / 2.0 standard) / HD-AHD
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
GeoVision GV-VS21600 Packing List
- AC Power Cord x 1
- Power Adaptor x 1
- DVI to 16 Video BNC Breakout Cable x 1
- DVI to 16 Audio RCA Breakout Cable x 1
- Download Guide
- Warranty Card
- It is required to apply patch files to all the supported software mentioned.
- GV‐Video Server cannot work with microphones that require power from the unit. Use microphones that have external power supply.
- GV-VS21600 supports 1 external hard disk (2.5" or 3.5") with up to 8 TB capacities.
- It is not recommended to use the flash USB drive with GV-VS21600 because of its slow read and write speed.
- Product design and specifications are subject to change without notice.
Disclaimer: This product is built by GeoVision and designed to work with other GeoVision products. While it may support other brands, this product should be used with GeoVision products for best results. If you have questions about compatibility, please contact us via the Live Chat feature, the form on our contact page, or call 800-997-8460 to speak with one of our security experts.