GeoVision UVS-ABD1300 1.3MP 2.8mm IR-Eyeball Dome Camera
- Does not apply
GeoVision UVS-ABD1300 Overview
GeoVision UVS-ABD1300 1.3MP 2.8mm IR Eyeball Dome Camera
The Eyeball Dome is an outdoor, network camera equipped with an automatic IR-cut filter and an IR LED for day and night surveillance. The camera adheres to IP66 standards.
GeoVision UVS-ABD1300 Specifications
- 1/3" progressive scan low lux CMOS sensor
- Min. illumination at 0.06 lux (B/W and color)
- Triple streams from H.264 and MJEPG
- Up to 30 fps at 1280 x 960
- Intelligent IR
- IR distance up to 30 m (98.4 ft)
- Day and Night function (with removable IR-cut filter)
- 3-axis mechanism (pan / tilt / rotate)
- Ingress protection (IP66)
- Wide temperature tolerance (‐35°C ~ 60°C / ‐31°F ~ 140°F)
- DC 12V / PoE (IEEE 802.3af)
- Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)
- 3D noise reduction
- Motion detection
- Text overlay
- Privacy mask
- ONVIF (Profile S) conformant
Night Vision Support
The image below shows the difference between a security camera without IR LEDs or night vision functionality and one with infrared LEDs. With the IRs on, you can clearly see the entirety of this space even in complete darkness.
Wide Dynamic Range Monitoring
WDR is one of the must have security camera features. Wide dynamic range automatically balances out severe lighting differences between the foreground and background of an image. The image below demonstrates how much of a difference WDR can make.
GeoVision UVS-ABD1300 Packing List
- UVS-ABD1300 Eyeball Dome
- Waterproof Rubber Set
- Screw x 2
- Screw Anchor x 2
- Drill Template Paster
- Software Download Guide
- Warranty Card
GeoVision UVS-ABD1300 Notes
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Do not use clothes or any ordinary material to clean the camera cover since they may result in scratches.
- It is required to apply patch files to all the supported software.
Disclaimer: This product is built by GeoVision and designed to work with other GeoVision products. While it may support other brands, this product should be used with GeoVision products for best results. If you have questions about compatibility, please contact us via the Live Chat feature, the form on our contact page, or call 800-997-8460 to speak with one of our security experts.